1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
India nationals illegally crossing the US-Mexico border in record numbers, pay smugglers up to $25G

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...n-record-numbers-pay-smugglers-up-to-25g.html

Unable to obtain H1b visas, which are given to highly skilled workers, because of a crackdown on the visas by the Trump administration, and because of a fear that Sikhs are coming under attack by fundamentalist groups in their country, Indians are heading to the U.S. -- illegally -- in droves.

In 2015, agents caught six immigrants from India trying to cross into the U.S. from Mexico. So far this fiscal year, the figure is already at more than 3,400.

"Communication is very, very hard," said Casterhone, who like most border agents speaks fluent Spanish, but no Punjabi, the native language. "When trying to communicate, we are gonna have to get the interpreter to get the entire story."

Agents said they arrest roughly five to 10 Indian nationals a day, with most young men claiming asylum as victims of political or religious persecution.

Some of these organizations are charging Indian nationals up to $25,000 dollars to get smuggled into the U.S.," said El Centro Sector Chief Gloria Chavez. "These traffickers, they are winning on this. Law enforcement is not."

Chavez said Indians generally fly to Qatar then Ecuador, then travel on foot or by bus through the jungles of Colombia and Panama, through Central America and Mexico to El Centro. Most know to travel without any documents verifying their identity.

"Many use their lack of identification to claim to be one person in Mexico and another one in the United States," she said. "In Mexico, they claim to be an adult because unaccompanied minors under 18 are arrested. In the U.S., the opposite is true. Here, they claim to be juveniles so they must be released."

Asylum seekers without a criminal history in the U.S. are typically released. The Indian nationals usually head to the local Sikh Temple for a meal, change of clothes and a bus ticket. From there they will go live with relatives until an immigration judge can hear their case – typically a year or two later.

El Centro Sector Apprehensions 2008-2018

2015 Mexicans 11,320 Indians 6

2016 Mexicans 14,361 Indians 1,455

2017 Mexicans 12,821 Indians 2,028

2018 Mexicans 15,885 Indians 3,408

----------------------
Our southern border is the laughingstock of the world.

By the way, why don't we send them back to Mexico? CIS has the answer:

If the law in Mexico provides for the granting of asylum status, why would [the immigrants] not be required to seek asylum in that country before seeking asylum in the United States? Simply put, there is no requirement for them to do so under U.S. law.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Caravan-Points-Out-Weakness-US-Border-Policy?&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany

Last edited:
Torn on Indians
Every single one I know is great, like actually great not pandering great
Their country is full of horrific practices
Somehow they seem to leave that shit over there and adapt to our way of life first generation
However, they are breaking the law here. They have to get deported.

----------------------
Our southern border is the laughingstock of the world.

Trump uses this line. Who exactly do you think is laughing? And why do you care? You think there's some guy getting flogged in North Korea, or playing soccer in Chile, or getying blown by a Trans woman in Thailand, thinking "man, that US-MEXICO border is hilarious"...?

This faux indignation about not being properly revered is just weird when it's from citizens of the richest and most powerful country in the world.

EDIT: Fuck, your big dumb font infected my post.

Trump uses this line. Who exactly do you think is laughing?

I live in East Asia, where immigration policy is tight and borders are secure. The people almost universally prefer it that way, and whenever I talk to them about the US southern border they just laugh at us.

Time for the wall

It's too f**king late.

Hispanics are soon to be the demographic majority in Texas, they reliably vote democrat and Texas will soon be democratic blue forever.

Trump will only delay the inevitable. Soon, an open borders advocate will take power as president and boom! America is fucked.

Democrats don't care about living in a pleasant country. They will vote for anything that "fucks white people".

If seeking asylum, you must apply for asylum in the first safe country you get to

Should be the law. No cherry picking which country you get to go to for the best benefits

Also, only certain countries should be declared war torn and asylum worthy. This "my country is poor so I left" is bullshit. Simply shoving everyone into the countries that are doing well is not the way to handle an overpopulated globe

It's too f**king late.

Hispanics are soon to be the demographic majority in Texas, they reliably vote democrat and Texas will soon be democratic blue forever.

Trump will only delay the inevitable. Soon, an open borders advocate will take power as president and boom! America is fucked.

Democrats don't care about living in a pleasant country. They will vote for anything that "fucks white people".
I can't argue with that. Our days as a sovereign nation are numbered. The USA will eventually merge with a leftist global govt that Obama Biden and past presidents called the new world order.
The enemy of the left is American traditional culture. They want it torn down and destroyed.
Open borders will change the culture. And the cultures that ruined their own country will eventually ruin ours.

I live in East Asia, where immigration policy is tight and borders are secure. The people almost universally prefer it that way, and whenever I talk to them about the US southern border they just laugh at us.

Cool. Ever lived in the United States or in Western Europe, or even Latin America: places with less rigid borders, more pluralistic society, and more freedom of movement? It's a heck of a lot better than living in China.

They can laugh at our liberal democracy, and we can in turn laugh at the fact that living in it is a fuck of a lot better than living in their regressive nation states, which is why each of them have about a 10-year waiting list for family members wanting to come over here.

Also....there are a lot of things here that get laughed off in socially conservative, insulated countries: relative gender equality, marriage equality, sexual harassment laws. It's not exactly new.

I can't argue with that. Our days as a sovereign nation are numbered. The USA will eventually merge with a leftist global govt that Obama Biden and past presidents called the new world order.
The enemy of the left is American traditional culture. They want it torn down and destroyed.
Open borders will change the culture. And the cultures that ruined their own country will eventually ruin ours.

The social phenomena of "White flight" will see white people mass migrating to North Dakota or some shit.

For white people that don't like "diversity", the area in which we can live is getting smaller and smaller, until the only land left will be the forests of Sweden and Yukon country.

Marxist-Feminists, giving women the vote etc has destroyed our civilization.

Maybe eventually something better can rise from the ashes.

What, in your view, is American traditional culture?

Cool. Ever lived in the United States or in Western Europe, or even Latin America?
Yes.

places with less rigid borders, more pluralistic society, and more freedom of movement? It's a heck of a lot better than living in China.
I don't live in China. I live in a wealthy place with secure borders. There's excellent freedom of movement here, just not for illegal immigrants.

They can laugh at our liberal democracy
Don't twist my words. I said they laugh at our weak border and illegal immigration problem. Most East Asian nations are also liberal democracies.

and we can in turn laugh at the fact that living in it is a fuck of a lot better than living in their regressive nation states, which is why each of them have about a 10-year waiting list for family members wanting to come over here.

You are clearly ignorant of the East Asian region. Have you heard of a nation called Japan? It's one of the wealthiest nations on Earth, with higher average living standards that the US. Sorry foreigner, you can't live there permanently.

I'm ok with illegal Indians, they're nothing like Arabs. I knew lots when i was in England and all them them were extremely nice, intelligent, peaceful people.

What, in your view, is American traditional culture?

Work ethic, honoring family, honoring the morals of the Bible that our ancestors brought over to this country, freedoms and a small govt.

Other cultures typically bring the corruption and immorality with them from their messed up country. And they vote for bigger govt with less freedom.

For white people that don't like "diversity", the area in which we can live is getting smaller and smaller, until the only land left will be the forests of Sweden and Yukon country.

Bad news man, there's a pocket of native people enschonced in the Yukon territory.

I suggest you start from the Northernmost point of Herschel Island and keep walking.

I'm ok with illegal Indians, they're nothing like Arabs. I knew lots when i was in England and all them them were extremely nice, intelligent, peaceful people.
I'm fine with immigrants who assimilate well. But we've gotten too many that don't. And it's a problem now.

I can't recall meeting an Indian I didn't like, and they pretty much never ruin neighborhoods, but rules are rules and spending that much money getting to Mexico from India and then paying up to $25k to cross doesn't sound like somebody who needs asylum that far from home.

tenor.gif

The left needs to reconcile their dystopic view of the US, all full of nazis where workers have no rights and people are dying in the streets from lack of healthcare and handouts and where brown people are subjugated and cops are mowing people down for no reason, with the fact that we have a giant wait list of people who take big risks trying to live here.

I can't recall meeting an Indian I didn't like, and they pretty much never ruin neighborhoods, but rules are rules and spending that much money getting to Mexico from India and then paying up to $25k to cross doesn't sound like somebody who needs asylum that far from home.

tenor.gif

The left needs to reconcile their dystopic view of the US, all full of nazis where workers have no rights and people are dying in the streets from lack of healthcare and handouts and where brown people are subjugated and cops are mowing people down for no reason, with the fact that we have a giant wait list of people who take big risks trying to live here.
Good points nostra.

The left believes this is a terrible country for non whites, non Christians and not males. But the whole world has people trying to get here.

Torn on Indians
Every single one I know is great, like actually great not pandering great
Their country is full of horrific practices
Somehow they seem to leave that shit over there and adapt to our way of life first generation
However, they are breaking the law here. They have to get deported.

I know what you mean just in general very good people. Have always treated me well. I knew a guy who was working setting up meeting rooms at a hotel\conference center. It was just a job for me while I went to school and he was always talking about how he needed to get back into school and start over. He already got his bachelors in his country but he had to start over here.

Was really glad to run into him at the community college during my last year there.

There is a billion here in Kuwait, driving bad, cut in front of you in lines and are in your personal space, stinking. Generally nice though and not the brightest

Back