1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

People like you and me have to stay engaged on this issue. Powerful corporate interests oppose the Trump immigration agenda. These interests have tight connections in Congress and the mainstream media. Only grassroots engagement can tip the scales.
Is pretty clear, there is Trump and there is the GOP and democrats. The GOP wants cheap labor from the immigrants sources, Trump is a threat to the powerful lobbies and the democrats are just cucks.

I don´t know wich one is the worst really. At least the democrats are very clear in the reason why they want immigrants.

I am American, born and raised. Are you aware that millions of Americans live abroad? The past decade of living across the world has opened my eyes to the realities of immigration policy.
where else have you lived?

I am American, born and raised. Are you aware that millions of Americans live abroad? The past decade of living across the world has opened my eyes to the realities of immigration policy.

I assume that since you live abroad, you're assimilating into the culture where you live?

Have you been to Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or S Korea? You’d be amazed

I'd be amazed at his answer? Because your post, while appreciated, doesn't actually answer my question to him.

I'd be amazed at his answer? Because your post, while appreciated, doesn't actually answer my question to him.

Ok. I’ll assume you have not. Which then answers why you asked your question to begin with

You’d be amazed how close these countries are when it comes to the US way of life. It’s not really all that hard to assimilate

Keep them and give them residency, with a special clause stating that they need to each open and run a curry shop. Deport the ones that can't cook / can't remember grandma's recipes.

The absurdity of that entire line of reasoning is that these people will say "Why should I be held accountable for the actions of those who preceded me?" But if you ask them about eliminating things like inheriting estates and passing things down to their children, suddenly they become strong supporters of "My children should share in the consequences of my actions. I want them to gain from my actions."

The amount of self-serving, self-deception should astound the rational mind.

I can't provide for my children because people some people did shitty things in the past? lol

Ok. I’ll assume you have not. Which then answers why you asked your question to begin with

You’d be amazed how close these countries are when it comes to the US way of life. It’s not really all that hard to assimilate

See, this is what happens when you make bad assumptions. You don't know why I asked my question. Yet you're assuming you know why I asked and you're assuming that your irrelevant answer cuts to the core of my interest. Of course, this type of poor behavior, where you assign intentions to people without any support for the assignation, is fairly common in my dealings with you.

So, you'll have to forgive me as I return to ignoring you answering a question directed to someone else for a reason that you haven't fathomed.

Indians are alright. The area turning into India because of the amount is when you start to have a problem.

Indians are alright. The area turning into India because of the amount is when you start to have a problem.
India is a big place. I'd like to bring the good ones to our country, not the criminals who pay smugglers to take them across our border illegally.

India is a big place. I'd like to bring the good ones to our country, not the criminals who pay smugglers to take them across our border illegally.

Not very many people like Indian culture. You need a strong stomach for that.

Much lower numbers with more women than men coming in and we're good. But of course doing what's best for society is not on the progressive agenda.

Not very many people like Indian culture. You need a strong stomach for that.

Much lower numbers with more women than men coming in and we're good. But of course doing what's best for society is not on the progressive agenda.
Indian food is amazing, at least. I also like Indian music.

To repeat myself....

I was discussing the United States. Please tell me how any of that relates to post-slavery Jim Crow era policies in the United States?

I understand that you have very limited grasp of history and/or government policy but this is an opportunity to at least pretend that you're capable of intelligent discussion. Don't waste it.

I was just pointing out your blatant double standards when it comes to race. Not to mention your hatred for white people.

Because its far easier to walk over a land border than crossing the sea.

Why are people suddenly this dishonest when talking about water travel? If you see a channel that is 20 feet deep and 60 feet wide and there is a bridge a mile away from your position. Do you try to cross the river somehow or do you walk towards the bridge?

The US has a solid control over its coastline too BTW.

It's just boils down to lack of willpower to defend the borders.

The USA spends more on defence than numerous over "superpowers" combined. And yet they can't even enforce a fucking border??

I still don't know how it is possible in this day and age for illegal immigrants not to be caught digitally and then removed by force.

Some illegal immigrants are even able to get their children schooled and claim welfare .... how the fuck is this even a possibility??

I can't argue with that. Our days as a sovereign nation are numbered. The USA will eventually merge with a leftist global govt that Obama Biden and past presidents called the new world order.
The enemy of the left is American traditional culture. They want it torn down and destroyed.
Open borders will change the culture. And the cultures that ruined their own country will eventually ruin ours.

Are not hispanics conservative? They only vote democrat because immigration of family members. If you could convert them they could be reliable. Latin america is all right wing states with varying degrees of religion in politics, social conservstisim, anti immigration, anti african and muslim and some times anti gay.

Argentina seen as some as more liberal just recently had vote to allow abortion in slme restrictive cases. You wont find abortion for all like in USA. The catholic vote can be captured. Build wall deport the people then appeal to hispanics.

Back