10yrs Ago They Tried to Kill The President

Yall remember when dude tried to kill Bush.

But Bush was to quick at 62.

I wish Bush would have touched him with teh jab. The disrespect was outrageous.

Not only did W juke like a boss, he should've casually walked over and knocked that motherfucker out.

When an American president was awesome

I'll admit, I loved him as president! Might be for the wrong reasons though.
Comedic genius?

I think it was a bit of a media sham to paint him as a dummy. The guy attended Yale. He was no dummy. Funny though, absolutely. I think he also was stuck being president during a time of crisis, 9-11, and his job was not an easy one.

I think it was a bit of a media sham to paint him as a dummy. The guy attended Yale. He was no dummy. Funny though, absolutely. I think he also was stuck being president during a time of crisis, 9-11, and his job was not an easy one.
For sure I do not doubt his intelligence! Same with Trump. Both must be highly articulate and educated to of been so successful in the first place.

I know fuck abouts with no credentials talking like they'd be a better president than Trump ffs!

The sly smile from Bush afterwards always gets me. Dude is a gangster.
Dubya is awesome. His dismissive nod to Gore during the debates when Gore tried to pull alpha might've won him the election

timestamped

giphy.gif
oooooo he was goin off

Plus he wasn't the one actually running the Bush/Cheney administration

Plus he wasn't the one actually running the Bush/Cheney administration

When he's asked about Skull and Bones he laughs, when he's asked about losing his face gets deadly serious and he says, "No, I'm not going to lose."

Dubya is awesome. His dismissive nod to Gore during the debates when Gore tried to pull alpha might've won him the election

timestamped

The fact that the penny loafer wearing Gore would even attempt to intimidate Dubya, is proof of how deluded he was at the time.

All the more surprising when the dems lost to Trump, because it was an exaggerated version of the 2000 election. Dems backed the wrong horse, and couldn’t compete with the dick swinging bravado.

The best part is the speech he gives afterwards. He says it's good that Iraqis now have the freedom to express themselves. Hahaha, ownage.

bush had matrix-like head movement at 62. Rounda could’ve taken a lesson.

Back