10yrs Ago They Tried to Kill The President

We really missed out with Bush being out of office (and relatively out of sight) before the height of the Meme Era.

I think it was a bit of a media sham to paint him as a dummy. The guy attended Yale. He was no dummy. Funny though, absolutely. I think he also was stuck being president during a time of crisis, 9-11, and his job was not an easy one.
i don’t necessarily think attending Yale is a huge feather in your cap when you’re rich as fuck and your paternal forebears had attended it basically back to its inception.

I bet GW Bush is hilarious behind closed doors.
His brother Jeb on the other hand, definitely got the short end of the personality stick.

10yrs Ago They Tired to Kill The President

I think you meant 'tried' not 'tired'. Don't know.
Maybe someone did try to kill the president multiple times and failed, than got tired of it.

i don’t necessarily think attending Yale is a huge feather in your cap when you’re rich as fuck and your paternal forebears had attended it basically back to its inception.

I just don't think he was as dumb as he was portrayed as being.

Yall remember when dude tried to kill Bush.

But Bush was to quick at 62.

I wish Bush would have touched him with teh jab. The disrespect was outrageous.

A level athlete of a president.

His brother Jeb on the other hand, definitely got the short end of the personality stick.

His relationship with Bill Clinton was certainly better than Trump's.

No, the shoe would not have killed 'little' Bush. I wonder what the secret service was doing at that moment. They really dropped the ball on that one. Someone should have taken a 'shoe' for the president.

@Smokes, you can fix the thread title to say 'tried'. Click the button that says 'Thread Tools'.

No, the shoe would not have killed 'little' Bush. I wonder what the secret service was doing at that moment. They really dropped the ball on that one. Someone should have taken a 'shoe' for the president.

@Smokes, you can fix the thread title to say 'tried'. Click the button that says 'Thread Tools'.

that shoe was coming so fast and feriece that I think it would have pushed Bush's nose into his brain and killed him instantly if Bush wasnt so quick.

Last edited:
that shoe was coming so fast that I think it would have pushed Bush's nose into his brain and killed him instantly if Bush wasnt so quick.

Maybe that’s what happened to Artie Lange.

Yall remember when dude tried to kill Bush.

But Bush was to quick at 62.

I wish Bush would have touched him with teh jab. The disrespect was outrageous.

That guy had some really good aim. If W hadn't ducked that would've hit him square in the head.

I'm sure it's not easy to be accurate with such a lopsided object from that distance.

Dude probably practiced for years, only to have W's head movement ruin his big moment.

Dubya is awesome. His dismissive nod to Gore during the debates when Gore tried to pull alpha might've won him the election

timestamped

That was such a weird move by Gore. I get the feeling that some advisor told him to do that, but gore just executed the move with all the subtlety of a freight train.

Regardless of his principles and policies, there's something I love about him lol
Yea, same here.
I watch the guy in interviews and there is something about him...despite how dumb and goofy he comes off, I get why people like and voted for him.
As a person, he seems like a funny, good dude.

For sure I do not doubt his intelligence! Same with Trump. Both must be highly articulate and educated to of been so successful in the first place.

I know fuck abouts with no credentials talking like they'd be a better president than Trump ffs!

I don’t think W lacks intelligence. He just wasn’t very learned. And he was being manipulated by Cheney. I actually have a great deal of respect for W, but do not agree with him at all on most things.

Trump on the other hand is a fucking retard. No intelligence. And definitely not learned.

Yea, same here.
I watch the guy in interviews and there is something about him...despite how dumb and goofy he comes off, I get why people like and voted for him.
As a person, he seems like a funny, good dude.
Dubya was undeniably likeable, which is why he was the perfect figurehead for an administration run by the naturally unlikable Cheney

Back