Crime 11 Dead after mass shooting at Pittsburgh Synagogue

Typical shertard. Say something stupid, get called on it, suggest the other person is the one with the problem. Dodge noted. I repeat,

<{cum@me}>
I ain’t dodging anything there. You two had names that tied together if you can’t see that then idk what to tell you. Obviously one of you was paying an homage to the other. Personally I don’t give a fuck which was which.

Fox has the best and the brightest. Definitely no xenophobia going on.

Let us not forget that third world country Mexico has better vaccination coverage than the US too. Thanks, soyphegs and preppers!

Down the Memory Hole

By Wayne Isaac| October 27th, 2018

Gavin Long. Micah Johnson. James Hodgkinson. Frederick Scott. Emanuel Samson.

These men have something in common, dear reader. Do you know what it is? Try answering without the aid of references.

Difficult, no? How about an easier one.

Who is Dylann Roof?

You probably already have an image of him in your mind. White. Angry. Armed.

Roof, of course, is the mass murderer who killed nine blacks on a Sunday morning in June of 2015. He hoped to start a race war. Instead, Leftist activists used his act of violence as justification to remove the Confederate flag from the Civil War Memorial in front of the South Carolina capitol.

But you already knew that. The media/corporate/ideological axis of influence made sure of that. Roof’s terrorist act was the subject of innumerable thinkpieces, sermons, and national conversations about race, hate, and violence.

But those first five names? You probably had to look them up. I certainly did.

Gavin Long is the black separatist who murdered three police officers and wounded three others in the wake of protests of the police shooting of Alton Sterling in 2016.

Micah Johnson is another black man who murdered five Dallas police officers and wounded nine others, also in the wake of protests over the death of Alton Sterling in 2016.

James Hodgkinson was the left-wing activist and Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer who attempted to assassinate the Republican congressional baseball team in Arlington, VA in 2017.

Fredrick Scott is the serial killer who murdered five white men on Kansas City hiking trails from 2016 to 2017. He was motivated by a desire to “kill all white people.”

Emmanuel Samson is a Sudanese migrant who murdered one woman and shot seven other worshipers in a Tennessee church service in 2017 as revenge for Dylann Roof’s mass shooting in South Carolina.

None of these men are household names. None of them sparked “national conversations” about the need to tone down anti-white or anti-conservative hatred and prejudice. No flags were removed because of their actions.

Other than concerned attention by some on the political Right and detached “just the facts, ma’am” reporting from the establishment, these terrorist incidents have disappeared from our national collective consciousness.

Indeed, some of these incidents never even entered into the local consciousness in the places they occurred. Fredrick Scott was charged with three of his murders the same week that Heather Heyer was killed during the Charlottesville riots. That Sunday I happened to attend a mega-church in Kansas City. The pastor spoke passionately against the “hate” and “anger” that lead to Heyer’s death in Virginia a thousand miles away, but didn’t say a word about the racist serial killer in his own backyard.

In the wake of the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting this morning in Pittsburgh, allegedly committed by Robert Bowers, an extremist with a long standing hatred of Jews, it is reasonable to expect that the incident will garner plenty of attention. Indeed, Twitter is already aflame with accusations that Trump and the America he represents abetted this attack.

Instead of being flushed down the memory hole, the incident will almost certainly become a centerpiece for another “national conversation” about Donald Trump’s rhetoric, the supposed widespread irrational prejudice on the American Right, and the need for additional censorship of “hate-thought” by Silicon Valley’s techno-oligarchs.

The question of whether or not an atrocity will be forgotten or remembered rests entirely on the identity of the perpetrator and the victims. If the victims are members of protected liberal classes—such as Jews, blacks, and Muslims—and the perpetrator is not, i.e., he is a white male, then the attack will become a touchstone for lectures on tolerance and the need to fight hate, conveniently defined as the entire conservative right.

If the identity of victim and perpetrator are reversed the attack is simply “heartbreaking” to the extent it is acknowledged at all. Then it is forgotten.

This is how the politicization of tragedy works in our America.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/27/down-the-memory-hole/

Down the Memory Hole

By Wayne Isaac| October 27th, 2018

Gavin Long. Micah Johnson. James Hodgkinson. Frederick Scott. Emanuel Samson.

These men have something in common, dear reader. Do you know what it is? Try answering without the aid of references.

Difficult, no? How about an easier one.

Who is Dylann Roof?

You probably already have an image of him in your mind. White. Angry. Armed.

Roof, of course, is the mass murderer who killed nine blacks on a Sunday morning in June of 2015. He hoped to start a race war. Instead, Leftist activists used his act of violence as justification to remove the Confederate flag from the Civil War Memorial in front of the South Carolina capitol.

But you already knew that. The media/corporate/ideological axis of influence made sure of that. Roof’s terrorist act was the subject of innumerable thinkpieces, sermons, and national conversations about race, hate, and violence.

But those first five names? You probably had to look them up. I certainly did.

Gavin Long is the black separatist who murdered three police officers and wounded three others in the wake of protests of the police shooting of Alton Sterling in 2016.

Micah Johnson is another black man who murdered five Dallas police officers and wounded nine others, also in the wake of protests over the death of Alton Sterling in 2016.

James Hodgkinson was the left-wing activist and Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer who attempted to assassinate the Republican congressional baseball team in Arlington, VA in 2017.

Fredrick Scott is the serial killer who murdered five white men on Kansas City hiking trails from 2016 to 2017. He was motivated by a desire to “kill all white people.”

Emmanuel Samson is a Sudanese migrant who murdered one woman and shot seven other worshipers in a Tennessee church service in 2017 as revenge for Dylann Roof’s mass shooting in South Carolina.

None of these men are household names. None of them sparked “national conversations” about the need to tone down anti-white or anti-conservative hatred and prejudice. No flags were removed because of their actions.

Other than concerned attention by some on the political Right and detached “just the facts, ma’am” reporting from the establishment, these terrorist incidents have disappeared from our national collective consciousness.

Indeed, some of these incidents never even entered into the local consciousness in the places they occurred. Fredrick Scott was charged with three of his murders the same week that Heather Heyer was killed during the Charlottesville riots. That Sunday I happened to attend a mega-church in Kansas City. The pastor spoke passionately against the “hate” and “anger” that lead to Heyer’s death in Virginia a thousand miles away, but didn’t say a word about the racist serial killer in his own backyard.

In the wake of the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting this morning in Pittsburgh, allegedly committed by Robert Bowers, an extremist with a long standing hatred of Jews, it is reasonable to expect that the incident will garner plenty of attention. Indeed, Twitter is already aflame with accusations that Trump and the America he represents abetted this attack.

Instead of being flushed down the memory hole, the incident will almost certainly become a centerpiece for another “national conversation” about Donald Trump’s rhetoric, the supposed widespread irrational prejudice on the American Right, and the need for additional censorship of “hate-thought” by Silicon Valley’s techno-oligarchs.

The question of whether or not an atrocity will be forgotten or remembered rests entirely on the identity of the perpetrator and the victims. If the victims are members of protected liberal classes—such as Jews, blacks, and Muslims—and the perpetrator is not, i.e., he is a white male, then the attack will become a touchstone for lectures on tolerance and the need to fight hate, conveniently defined as the entire conservative right.

If the identity of victim and perpetrator are reversed the attack is simply “heartbreaking” to the extent it is acknowledged at all. Then it is forgotten.

This is how the politicization of tragedy works in our America.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/27/down-the-memory-hole/
Nobody ever said no non right winger was a lunatic. Stay on topic. This guy was a jew hating right wing nutter. Talk about now.

Nobody ever said no non right winger was a lunatic. Stay on topic. This guy was a jew hating right wing nutter. Talk about now.
It appears the point of that piece just sailed right over your head.

It appears the point of that piece just sailed right over your head.

The point of the piece was that we don't care about mass shootings unless the victims are liberals.

This is not supported by the facts, or by what our national media has covered. The shooting at Mandalay Bay, despite including victims not of the liberal class, was covered non-stop by virtually all mainstream US media.

In short, your article was complete bullshit. But you knew that, because you are a troll who pretends to make $40,000 bets on Conor (good call on that one champ).

Whenever there's a terrorist attack and the perpetrator happens to be Muslim, the question is "Well, who radicalized them to the point of doing what they did?"

There was a terrorist attack and the perpetrator happens to be an American-born, non-Muslim, Caucasian male.

Who radicalized him?

In short, your article was complete bullshit. But you knew that, because you are a troll who pretends to make $40,000 bets on Conor (good call on that one champ).

That never happened. You are the most dishonest poster I've encountered on here and it's not even close. I would love to hear about your childhood and how you ended up this way.

Conor bless, and bless Conor. That guy's mere presence on a card lifts betting limits far above anything I've seen on a non-McGregor card. For UFC 229, I think main card limits at Bookmaker were 10k for all fights and 40k on the main event. I didn't bet on McGregor-Khabib but I favored Khabib there. Thought it was funny that many picked McGregor.

The point of the piece was that we don't care about mass shootings unless the victims are liberals.

That's a pretty poor characterization.

In your enlightened view, why do very few people know the name "Frederick Scott", while "Dylan Roof" is a household name?

Whenever there's a terrorist attack and the perpetrator happens to be Muslim, the question is "Well, who radicalized them to the point of doing what they did?"

There was a terrorist attack and the perpetrator happens to be an American-born, non-Muslim, Caucasian male.

Who radicalized him?
I think this is a fair point.

Front page has the exact image below with the caption underneath it essentially insinuating that the Synagogue shooter and the conversations taking place on Fox are somehow correlated..of course I assume liberals on this forum see this as a perfectly rational shot at Fox News and its discussion of immigration somehow led to the Synagogue shooting.

You see because having serious concerns about our immigration laws failing us and having an honest conversation about it is somehow motivating this type of violence in their views.

I havent felt this way about any group other than when Scientologists took over Los Angeles and were trying to justify their insanity to every one at work. I don't care how insane Trump is...I trust Trump and Russia more than these people.

181029150212-01-robert-bowers-courtroom-sketch-exlarge-tease.jpg

The Pittsburgh suspect says he prefers the term 'invaders' to describe immigrants. That language has dominated Fox News airwaves

I already didn’t take liberals seriously but yeah stuff like this is why.

Using random Youtube comments to strengthen your case is always the sign of hack journalism.

In the comment sections on YouTube and other sites, anonymous users frequently went even further than Fox News' TV stars.

Here's just one example from YouTube: "This is an invading army and invasive species, this assault on America must be stopped by any means necessary!"

Seriously. This is just pitiful.

First thing, stop referring them as "liberals". Those assholes are not for "Free thought" and various open ideas.

It's a bit galling to be lectured on civility and being warned against inflammatory rhetoric by some of these hysterical and antagonistic jerks.

First thing, stop referring them as "liberals". Those assholes are not for "Free thought" and various open ideas.

True liberals still are but their party has been overthrown by the CNN type liberals

You're right. The only sensible way to respond to this would be to start worshiping an insane man-child politician. That'll learn 'em.

the left news media is constantly using any opportunity to spin things to bash trump and the right. Couple weeks ago some dipshit was in an uber ride and there was a 15 minute video of him being a jackass to the driver. At one point the asshole makes reference that he has his rights as someone who voted for donald trump. That was the only thing in the 15 min video that even remotely referred to trump or right leaning politics. And there in big headlines on the internet is "Trump supporter abuses uber driver"...Im like ok lets ask every single person who ever acts like a douche who they voted for then we can just make all the headlines some partisan bs like "clinton supporter gets DUI" or "clinton supporter negligent on child support payments" etc...

Back