***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressed with some of your answers, you seem to have a great mind for the sport as well as great skill. It's been a fun Q&A. don't forget us with that shout out at the post-presser. Later bro
My man I gotta stop soon as get some food but anytime. Maybe I'll do a post fight Q&A

Neither tbh. Paige looks like a high school, and miesha is a friend so I just can't see her no other way tbh. I'm not really into American chicks anyway ‍♂️
Lebron James or Michael Jordan?

My man I gotta stop soon as get some food but anytime. Maybe I'll do a post fight Q&A
Don't be a stranger, you seem like a really chill dude, and we always enjoy interacting with fighters.

Thanks for you time, and good luck in your fight

What do you think the worst men's division is in the UFC at the moment? As far as not having a lot of good contenders, having a lot of old fighters, boring fighters, etc. Sherdoggers hate on heavyweight (too many old and/or fat guys) and flyweight (too few legit contenders/too tiny) the most.
205 is absolutely terrible and really don't have a upside. I like heavyweight it's always interesting. But they just signed a guy who's 0-1 in mma and he's gonna be a contender at 205 lmao

You just became my favorite fighter.

Thank you.

Good luck.

Kevin Lee champ 2018

@DS7
If he knows who Cristiano Ronaldo is and likes the guy, i will rock a Kevin Lee full kit after July

205 is absolutely terrible and really don't have a upside. I like heavyweight it's always interesting. But they just signed a guy who's 0-1 in mma and he's gonna be a contender at 205 lmao

Who are some of your favorite Heavyweights ever?

If he knows who Cristiano Ronaldo is and likes the guy, i will rock a Kevin Lee full kit after July
Of course I know who Ronaldo is but never met him and prolly won't lol. I try not to judge people how they are in public, a lot of guys are different when you really meet them.

Don't buy the fight kit either way tho lmao. That shit is overpriced. Wait till adidas make me one. Imma make sure the shit is fly. You know my style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back