***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stayed up til 3:30am to catch this and Larkin. Worth it.
<{monica}>

At least he knows @Drake is the reason his record was messed up.
eLljiHW_zpsd4acbe1a.png

He also answered my questions and helped me get over my PTSD of Anthony Perosh ignoring me when he did a Q&A

I was devastated about that

Thanks again @Kevin Lee

TY Kevin n Sherdog , I luv this sport been a fan of sherdog for yrs, not an active member either. This was awesome.

He also answered my questions and helped me get over my PTSD of Anthony Perosh ignoring me when he did a Q&A

Thanks again @Kevin Lee
They get so many, they just miss some. If I ask 50 questions, and only get an answer to one, I'm pretty chuffed with that

TY Drake something tells me u r part of the sherdog team and a big part of this show. For that I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to set this up. Awesome work guys.

They get so many, they just miss some. If I ask 50 questions, and only get an answer to one, I'm pretty chuffed with that

I think I was the first or second post in the Anthony Perosh thread too, he just missed it I guess

Was heartbroken af, was a huge fan of The Hippo ;_;

Thanks again @Kevin Lee
I even suspended our bet for that one. Obviously not worth it. I asked all the questions as a Platinum bitch.

TY Drake something tells me u r part of the sherdog team and a big part of this show. For that I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to set this up. Awesome work guys.
Correct ;)

Many more where that came from. Make sure to check 'em all out. From the past & to the future!

Here's the full archive.

I even suspended our bet for that one. Obviously not worth it. I asked all the questions as a Platinum bitch.

YEAH! I remember asking you for permission to take that extremely gay sig off for just 5 minutes while I asked a question so Perosh didn't see it, that's how serious I took it. LOL

Props to @Drake for setting up all these Q&A's so fast. Does a great job of building the wire from fighters to their fans.

YEAH! I remember asking you for permission to take that extremely gay sig off for just 5 minutes while I asked a question so Perosh didn't see it, that's how serious I took it. LOL
I almost felt bad for you. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back