12 Dead in 12 Days: Milwaukee Circling the Drain

Compare the "unite the right" national gathering, to the fact that during the Milwaukee riots entire neighborhoods were down with beating white people for being white. I mean, think about it.

Wait...were you gonna say black people loooool. Just be honest

Are you crazy? "Black people"? Are you trying to get yourself banned or something?

<{outtahere}>

Per capita, Milwaukee and Chicago aren't even close to the worst in the US

maybe not per size of the cities, but is the per capita per neighborhoods this is happening in?

I live 25 minutes south of milwaukee.

Just like chicago, full of people blaming whites for the problem instead of their shitty culture.

Well MPD can hire more officers because they are short staffed, patrol the hell out the north side and start repairing community relations in the area so people will actually help the cops do their job. They are still dealing with hate and discontent from having dudes doing strip searches and anal cavity searches on the side of the road.

Getting the MASD to not be blight on the state would help as well.

Per capita, Milwaukee and Chicago aren't even close to the worst in the US
When I was a kid there it was top 5 in the country murder per capita but they turned it around in the late 90s

Right? They're fairly low compared to the city I live in.
Compaired to the rest of the Midwest and the state as a whole it is obnoxiously high. Racine and Kenosha (both are just south on I-41) are shit holes but don't have any where near the violence.

Crazy that MIL has 3 pro sports teams if we count GB....and the larger Austin and El Paso have 0.

New Orleans, Detroit and St. Louis always seem to be compete for the most deadliest

Compaired to the rest of the Midwest and the state as a whole it is obnoxiously high. Racine and Kenosha (both are just south on I-41) are shit holes but don't have any where near the violence.

Lol. Racine is mostly a shithole

Kenosha? Not really.

Few small spots here and there.

murder-rate-ranking-1280x0-c-default.png

Back