12 Dead in 12 Days: Milwaukee Circling the Drain

Beloit and across the border Rockford are waaay worse than Racine or Kenosha, IMHO.

Who the fuck targets a child?

tumblr_n9n4bjzoty1qd4w1no4_250.gif

Just want to CUSA in June in Oshkosh.. good times..

Oshkosh is one of two places the other being in Florida that is the mecca of general aviation particularly experimental general aviation aircraft.

LOL, heroin is doing more than guns ever would in that city. The shit is starting to move north in the Fox Cities as well. It is fucking bullshit.

I hope the guys at the Experimental Aircraft Association in Oshkosh are not doing heroin.

Last edited:
Was that spandex granny? Aha.

Old lady walking around in tight/Hooker clothing?

But yeah definitely some places here in town I'd avoid..

That's her. Almost got brained by her for talking shit as a kid.

Beloit and across the border Rockford are waaay worse than Racine or Kenosha, IMHO.
I used to work security at Rockfest there. I loved how part of our job was herding the youth north through the city in a organized riot.

Watching it degrade has been rough. I remember when the worst thing I had to worry about when I visited my sister was getting hit in the head with nunchucks by Gramma Hooker.

Lmao. She's gotta be dead by now.

There's a homeless guy thats still around here in town that we always referred to as Jumanji because he kinda looked like Robin Williams when he came out of the game after being trapped for years.. huge beard.. tall.. big ass jacket/winter hat no matter the time of the year

Per capita, Milwaukee and Chicago aren't even close to the worst in the US

That's because the violence in those cities, particularly Chicago, is extremely segregated. If you'd look at the stats of just the South and West sides of Chicago, it is about 15x the national average.

That's because the violence in those cities, particularly Chicago, is extremely segregated. If you'd look at the stats of just the South and West sides of Chicago, it is about 15x the national average.
I'm well aware of that since I've lived there most of my life. Most of the violence is concentrated in about five areas (englewood, Back of the Yards, Austin, Auburn-Gresham and Lawndale). It's like this in most cities though, where most of the violence takes places in pockets of the city and you have to know how to avoid them. Chicago is almost 3 million in population though, so it keeps the per capita numbers down.

A lot of Chicago is actually very place to be.. it's a shame that so many people who have never been there shit all over it because of what they see on the news.

Fans of the chargers??
LOL exactly. I lived in St. Louis for three years and I can tell you they never gave a shit about the Rams once Warner and Faulk were gone. Most of them didn't even care the team left.

Literally where I'm moving to in a few weeks

If you know what areas are good/bad I'd appreciate a pm

Circling? Nope, that city is a nasty mat of hair down in the drain- the kind that when you pull it up, it looks like samara from the ring.

Where are the protests? Marches? They had some speaking events, but very little anger over twelve deaths and the shootings of many more. A four year old shot four times, his dad six times in the back!

But the police shoot a guy with a gun, and let’s tear this motherfucker down!

Sucks. I frequent some of those bad areas quite a bit. Scary shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back