Crime 12 Police Officers shot, 5 fatally, by snipers during BLM protest in downtown Dallas (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shooting on law enforcement has occurred today July 8th. An officer in Missouri has been shit in the neck when conducting a traffic stop it appears. I don't kno
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Seriously. One was shot in Missouri & another in Georgia, both today 07/08/16

The numbers don't lie. Maybe, it is more comfortable to accept risk like falling off a ladder or roof than being shot while on patrol. One you can tell yourself that you were in control and maybe could have avoided it. The other is forced upon you.

Yes, a cop should always be aware when pulling someone over but the perceived risk is completely overblown in comparison to what the actual risk is. I think you can thank the media for creating this perception.

Yes, numbers do lie when the people behind them intend to mislead with them. Have you ever worked construction? I have. It is in no way naturally less dangerous being a cop than it is being a construction worker. According to your statistics it's also less dangerous being a firefighter than it is being a construction worker. Does that sound right to you?

Do you know how most people get hurt working construction jobs? By attempting to go around procedures or doing outright stupid, unsafe things. On top of that, how many more construction workers do you suppose there are working on a daily basis than police officers? So that will throw your "per 100,000" qualifier right out the window.

***!!!This shi* is spreading like a bad disease. Two more officers have been shot today 07/08/16. One in the state of Georgia and another in Missouri***!!!

I don't watch US television, but it's terrible and dangerous if true. The media could divide this country in an extent they couldn't even imagine.

The whole issue will definitely play a big role in the election. It's a sad situation, but probably good for Hillary regarding votes.

Could just as easily backfire and swing the other way. Our electorate is a lot like Britain's in that you have a lot of mouthy liberals that talk and talk but have to literally be bussed in to vote. The demographic that will vote for Trump already tends to vote, so imagine what their numbers will be like if they're upset and energized over these sorts of heinous murders. I'll be sitting the whole thing out myself.

Another shooting on law enforcement has occurred today July 8th. An officer in Missouri has been shit in the neck when conducting a traffic stop it appears. I don't kno

Seriously. One was shot in Missouri & another in Georgia, both today 07/08/16

Bad news, but they could and probably are completely unconnected with Dallas.

Sigh. Lunatics on all sides and frankly, that's the real problem. Everyone wants to politicize this shit and act like this one side has all the crazies.

In reality BLM is filled with misguided people, people of any race excited at the idea of a race war are crazy bastards, so are the people who act like there is absolutely no problem with police killing minorities. Or the people that think the answer to that problem is to start murdering cops.

They're constantly trying to sell us on this idea that you can take people of every race and cram them together in increasingly overpopulated urban areas, and it'll be fine. Or that there's no racism anymore. Or that only white people are racists. Bullshit.

I live in one of the most diverse areas of the nation, and yet I still see hispanics keeping to themselves that don't seem to socialize with any other race, whites, blacks, asians, russians, africans etc.

There are still a lot of serious problems in this country, and the media does a great job of playing up every single racially motivated crime that happens and making it seem like the norm.

They've done a great job of convincing ignorant and mostly poor people of all races that the biggest problem is other poor people with a different skin color.

Shouldn't be surprising I guess, it's pure tribalism and there are just too many goddamn people, someone's gotta be the scapegoat, the other.

I don't watch US television, but it's terrible and dangerous if true. The media could divide this country in an extent they couldn't even imagine.

The whole issue will definitely play a big role in the election. It's a sad situation, but probably good for Hillary regarding votes.

Police shooting blacks is good for Hillary's votes.

Cops getting killed overwhelmingly favors Trump. BlackLivesMatter took a big hit in reputation today.

Could just as easily backfire and swing the other way. Our electorate is a lot like Britain's in that you have a lot of mouthy liberals that talk and talk but have to literally be bussed in to vote. The demographic that will vote for Trump already tends to vote, so imagine what their numbers will be like if they're upset and energized over these sorts of heinous murders. I'll be sitting the whole thing out myself.

Yeah, I can follow your logic.
But it's still hard to imagine in my opinion.

From my understanding, the media considers Trump as a divider, which is full of racist statements.
And indeed, he had and has a hard time to fight against these accusations.

Hillary on the other hand wants to "unite" America. Her slogan "stronger together" is probably more effective here, than "lets make America great again".

What the fuck. This whole situation (ranging from police gunning down Castile to the abomination that is BLM) makes me sick to my stomach and sad about the future of the country.

We like to pretend that in 2016, we are so much more enlightened and progressive than previous generations. Yet, we find ourselves at the cusp of racially driven civil unrest and rapidly deteriorating race relations.

The flames of hate are going to burn this country to the ground. Get your shit together people (this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but I feel hopeless and angry).

Globalist agitators are doing everything they can to divide us. Fucking Soros.

I went to college between 1998 and 2002. It was fucking awesome. Race relations were at a great point and I had nothing but hope for the future. That future was hijacked and we are at a new low point. It fucking sucks.

Victim-mongering is a thing...just as lying to advance your narrative is.

Is this lying? Maybe he's trying to further the BLM agenda?

http://nypost.com/2013/04/01/ray-ke...anics-in-stop-frisk-state-lawmaker-testifies/

I dunno...

Is this lying?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/justice-dept-ferguson-cops-sent-racist-emails-targeted-blacks/

What about this?

Maybe...just MAYBE there is actually some truth to the idea that the system is slightly corrupted and skewed against a certain minority...

Or...OR a black baby is just born inherently evil and will undoubtedly grow up hating police because they can't take responsibility for their own short comings...because...black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back