12 UFC Champions are no good cheats who took banned substances for unfair advantage

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There's no other way to put it other than to say these people are god damn cheats and people with very low morals. Everything they accomplished means $%#@ because they are cheaters.

You'll notice that I omitted Lyoto Machida from the list because his case is truly unique in that the substance was taken while it was not prohibited, but then a few weeks after, the new prohibited list came out and at that time it was too late because it was already in his system. I didn't leave him off because we are close personal friends. A cheat is a cheat.

1. Jon Jones
2. Anderson Silva
3. Frank Mir
4. Royce Gracie
5. Josh Barnett
6. Mark Kerr
7. Brock Lesnar
8. BJ Penn
9. Junior Dos Santos
10. Ken Shamrock
11. Sean Sherk
12. Tim Sylvia

There's no other way to put it other than to say these people are god damn cheats and people with very low morals. Everything they accomplished means $%#@ because they are cheaters.

You'll notice that I omitted Lyoto Machida from the list because his case is truly unique in that the substance was taken while it was not prohibited, but then a few weeks after, the new prohibited list came out and at that time it was too late because it was already in his system. I didn't leave him off because we are close personal friends. A cheat is a cheat.

1. Jon Jones
2. Anderson Silva
3. Frank Mir
4. Royce Gracie
5. Josh Barnett
6. Mark Kerr
7. Brock Lesnar
8. BJ Penn
9. Junior Dos Santos
10. Ken Shamrock
11. Sean Sherk
12. Tim Sylvia
So what banned substance did BJ Penn take then?
:rolleyes:

Didn't BJ just use an IV or something and admitted to it?

Didn't BJ just use an IV or something and admitted to it?
BJ Penn popped for high uric acid levels and then blamed tainted beer and hot dogs... Nah, Kidding aside your right though BJ shouldn’t be considered a cheat for a glutathione IV.

Last edited:
You forgot one.

DBy1PeB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

attachment.php

Or maybe bed bugs are just biting all these millionaire athletes that serendipitously piss hot.

1. Jon Jones
2. Anderson Silva
3. Frank Mir
4. Royce Gracie
5. Josh Barnett
6. Mark Kerr
7. Brock Lesnar
8. BJ Penn
9. Junior Dos Santos
10. Ken Shamrock
11. Sean Sherk
12. Tim Sylvia
Can you prove that they had an unfair advantage?

1. Jon Jones
2. Anderson Silva
3. Frank Mir
4. Royce Gracie
5. Josh Barnett
6. Mark Kerr
7. Brock Lesnar
8. BJ Penn
9. Junior Dos Santos
10. Ken Shamrock
11. Sean Sherk
12. Tim Sylvia
A real list of PED users would be far, far bigger.

Still hurts seeing JDS on that list. He seemed like a good dude and anti-PEDs. Just a hypocrite douchebag in the end.

Glad Overeem KTFO'd him after the shit he talked about Overeem for using.

You forgot one.

DBy1PeB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

attachment.php

Or maybe bed bugs are just biting all these millionaire athletes that serendipitously piss hot.

This. But TS is going to keep pretending that he cant see these pics because admitting that GSP is just as suspect would place him on suicide watch.

The only way to navigate this murky situation is to rag on fighters when they test positive. Conjecture and guesswork is pointless.

This. But TS is going to keep pretending that he cant see these pics because admitting that GSP is just as suspect would place him on suicide watch.
Now now,
His list contains fighters that either openly admitted to using or pissed hot. GSP is neither. I guess there's no due process in the court of public opinion.

Everyone aside of Jones fought in an era where not cheating was uncommon. Even in a lot of Jon's career cheating was pretty common.

You forgot one.

DBy1PeB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

attachment.php

Bed bugs are very common in big cities. Ever since the US government banned certain pesticides the bed bug population flourished. They are attracted to body heat and CO2 and proffessional athletes probably emit more C02 and produce more heat due to the bigger muscle size and a healthier blood volume. The bites themselves are small and occur in a similar pattern like on the pictures you have included.

Fedor GOAT confirmed.

Not to dis Fedor but..... PRIDE did NO testing whatsoever and encouraged fighters to use. Strikeforce did hardly any testing.

Russia has been known to be a HUGE advocates of PEDs with a win a all costs in any sporting competition. Fully backed by the gov't.

Saying that, still doesn't matter IMO as back in the days of Pride and even early UFC most were using making it an even playing field.

You could make a similar analogy to almost every politician that ever lived.

Back