12 UFC Champions are no good cheats who took banned substances for unfair advantage

Everyone is on steroids. Including your favorite fighter.

You forgot one.

DBy1PeB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

attachment.php

Or maybe bed bugs are just biting all these millionaire athletes that serendipitously piss hot.
GSP never failed a drug test.
Nice try though

I'd pretend to care, but most of them are cheats in some way shape or form. You can tell a good fighter from a bad one, and I don't think PEDs factor in as much as people think.

There's no other way to put it other than to say these people are god damn cheats and people with very low morals. Everything they accomplished means $%#@ because they are cheaters.

You'll notice that I omitted Lyoto Machida from the list because his case is truly unique in that the substance was taken while it was not prohibited, but then a few weeks after, the new prohibited list came out and at that time it was too late because it was already in his system. I didn't leave him off because we are close personal friends. A cheat is a cheat.

1. Jon Jones - dick pills, tainted cocaine, tainted supplements
2. Anderson Silva - dick pills, tainted supplements, no tainted cocaine because family man
3. Frank Mir - banned from turinabol, clearly he took some tainted cocaine from Jon at Jacksons
4. Royce Gracie - many years later, probably the same tainted supplements from Brazil Silva took
5. Josh Barnett - he won against USADA
6. Mark Kerr - he always passed the eye test in my eyes
7. Brock Lesnar - just a jacked white boy, deal with it
8. BJ Penn - yeah, I remember when BJ was banned for steroids
9. Junior Dos Santos - took it from Silva, those brazilians
10. Ken Shamrock - he was on a 5 fights losing streak by TKO, he really needed them
11. Sean Sherk - just a jacked white midget, deal with it
12. Tim Sylvia - well, Tim really needed them to lose weight

By the way, no Randleman and no Coleman?! Seriously?!

I'd pretend to care, but most of them are cheats in some way shape or form. You can tell a good fighter from a bad one, and I don't think PEDs factor in as much as people think.
Also pre-USADA everyone juiced, so we cant blame Anderson Silva or anyone in particular for juicing, its only fair that way.

The Diaz bros are the worst of them,smoking all that steriod is a huge factor when it comes to mma.

I would bet there is not a single UFC champion who didn't take some sort of PEDs at one time or another. That includes outspoken guys like Bisping.

Bed bugs are very common in big cities. Ever since the US government banned certain pesticides the bed bug population flourished. They are attracted to body heat and CO2 and proffessional athletes probably emit more C02 and produce more heat due to the bigger muscle size and a healthier blood volume. The bites themselves are small and occur in a similar pattern like on the pictures you have included.

GSP is Canadian, bro.

There's no other way to put it other than to say these people are god damn cheats and people with very low morals. Everything they accomplished means $%#@ because they are cheaters.

You'll notice that I omitted Lyoto Machida from the list because his case is truly unique in that the substance was taken while it was not prohibited, but then a few weeks after, the new prohibited list came out and at that time it was too late because it was already in his system. I didn't leave him off because we are close personal friends. A cheat is a cheat.

1. Jon Jones
2. Anderson Silva
3. Frank Mir
4. Royce Gracie
5. Josh Barnett
6. Mark Kerr
7. Brock Lesnar
8. BJ Penn
9. Junior Dos Santos
10. Ken Shamrock
11. Sean Sherk
12. Tim Sylvia
You forgot . . .

Cris-Cyborg-Justino.jpg

The only way to navigate this murky situation is to rag on fighters when they test positive. Conjecture and guesswork is pointless.
Not only that, but it used to bring the hammer for even making an accusation.

Can you prove that they had an unfair advantage?

He can't because most of their opponents would piss hot. Why do people think PEDs are the exception in sports and not the rule?

Not that I blame them cause most top guys were on something until a few years ago but what about vitor?

You forgot one.

DBy1PeB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

attachment.php

Or maybe bed bugs are just biting all these millionaire athletes that serendipitously piss hot.

Twose bumps have absolutely nothing to do with steroids. Many peoples have those, many peoples don't. They only appear when you have low body fat.

You forgot one.

DBy1PeB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

attachment.php

Well, the IOC and every other sporting organization will be relieved to know they will no longer need to spend tens of millions on blood tests every year, because Sherdog experts can tell who's using by simple photo-evidence. Congratulations, you're now a rich man, every sporting organization in the world is going to contribute to your multi-million dollar a year contract replacing blood tests with photo-evidence.

Look, everybody in sports testing has heard the bro-science about being able to tell if someone's using from visual signs - the myths are very well known. And yet not a single organization accepts those visual signs as proof of usage. Why is that you (should) ask? Because actual doctors (you know, the ones you go to when you're dying after a car accident or with cancer or serious viruses etc) will tell you that there are multiple possible causes for every visual sign out there.

Why do sporting organizations trust doctors more than bro-science when it comes to medicine? For the same reason ambulances take critically injured people to hospitals filled with doctors instead of gyms filled with bro-science experts.

The only way to navigate this murky situation is to rag on fighters when they test positive. Conjecture and guesswork is pointless.
That might be the best way, but it isn't the only way. I think there are three major perspectives on PED use by athletes, all common on Sherdog.

You mentioned the first: no assumption of PED use until a fighter fails a test.

The second is to assume every professional athlete long ago committed to a steady regimen of PED usage. You're going to be right far more often than you are wrong, and probably much more often than by assuming people who haven't failed are clean.

The third is to look for red flags of steroid use, for example, GSP having injection marks on his abdomen in multiple photos, or Cris Cyborg putting on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle after claiming to stop using PEDs, or Fedor being Russian.

All three of those approaches to PED use in major athletes is fairly reasonable and has it own strengths and weaknesses.

Back