14 wounded, 2 in serious condition in bus attack in Luebeck, Germany

As morbid as it sounds, it is sad that I wish we were back in the any where violence was about something real, like revenge.

Now, regardless of politics, race and religion, it is violence for the sake of violence.

Even with drug dealers and gang banging, it was more about beef and turf wars. Now people just flexing to be violent, assaulting random, non gang people.

Even with political activism. It seems people on both sides go to rallies and marches to incite violence, rather than discuss politics.

Sad times.

Very dark post and thoughts, but I get where you’re coming from. Violence for a reason, even a shitty one that shouldn’t deserve violence, we get and has always been a part of being human

This violence and death for the sake of violence and death and no real reason seems more depressing

You can do whatever you want. I just like pointing out that so many dudes jump t the religion of peace when its ssssoooo often not.
If we're talking globally, it usually is.

I thought a bomb exploded or something. Knifes can do a lot of damage really quick, not a lot people realize that.

You would be surprised.

I guess, it seems like knowing that a crazy person stabbing and slashing away with a knife in an enclosed space could cause some real damage.

I guess, it seems like knowing that a crazy person stabbing and slashing away with a knife in an enclosed space could cause some real damage.
Yeah, I had that conversation before where people are legit surprised of how much damage a knife can produce. It's like they just imagine a superficial cut that barely bleeds. I guess you can blame action movies for that.
I've seen some gruesome cuts that really surprised me tbh, I can't imagine what a flipping axe is capable of.

Guy must have huge side muscles if nearly 20 people in close quarters couldn't stop him.

Guy must have huge side muscles if nearly 20 people in close quarters couldn't stop him.

I’d imagine when he was swinging for rh fences with a knife or axe or machete or whatever it was, nobody dared get close to him.

Unless you're armed with a gun it's really hard to stop a guy with a knife. Extremelly dangerous too.

Unless you're armed with a gun it's really hard to stop a guy with a knife. Extremelly dangerous too.

Firing off a gun on a bus full of people is pretty dangerous too, I suppose you’d have to weigh the options....but that would be tough in a bus full of freaked out people unless you were a SEAL or somebody who had extensive training.

I’d imagine when he was swinging for rh fences with a knife or axe or machete or whatever it was, nobody dared get close to him.

Everyone was close to him they were on a bus. Waiting for your turn to get stabbed seems more dangerous than confronting the attacker, en masse anyhow. Convincing others to help stop the man would be tough seeing as most probably saw the attack as a beef between two parties not a random nut job. In cities we're conditioned to 'stay out of it', for better or worse.

Firing off a gun on a bus full of people is pretty dangerous too, I suppose you’d have to weigh the options....but that would be tough in a bus full of freaked out people unless you were a SEAL or somebody who had extensive training.

in that situation youd probably be better off with someone who plays a lot of video games than a seal. its not like youd have to be a great shot, at that distance. youd just have to have great timing to not shoot someone else.

im only kinda joking.

Not really sure if that's true, sometimes just pointing a gun is enough to stop the situation but either way I would rather have a gun than trying to disarm a guy with a knife with my bare hands. The chances of that actually working without me getting seriously injured are very slim.

Not really sure if that's true, sometimes just pointing a gun is enough to stop the situation but either way I would rather have a gun than trying to disarm a guy with a knife with my bare hands. The chances of that actually working without me getting seriously injured are very slim.

I’d rather have a gun too, 100% just saying on a bus it’s not an ideal situation. I also don’t think just pointing a gun at some crazed asshole who’s slashing people up is too likely to work.

Back