14yr old kid shot to death by cops

His grandparents apparently don't care about his physical health, so why would they care about his mental health. And you know the parents are shit, they're not even there.

His grandparents apparently don't care about his physical health, so why would they care about his mental health. And you know the parents are shit, they're not even there.
There's likely no mental health services on that reservation. Many reservations are lacking mental health care and addiction services or they're so understaffed that it's months before you can get help.

The 14 yr old, 300lb, male had a butcher knife and charged at cops before getting shot. More info in article.
?
I find that highly unlikely that he had the energy and stamina to charge at the cops. At best, he could have huffed and puffed at them!

<DontBelieve1>:p

If someone goes at you po-po with a knife then I say go ahead and shoot. I'm curious though. Let's say that was the mayor's kid. Same exact decision-making on the part of the police involved?

It better be.

Like I said, I've had a few contacts with knife wielding subjects, detailed in other threads, it is all just so dependent on environment, number of officers, etc.

In an ideal world you have time, space and enough officers to enact a less than lethal response and take everyone safely in to custody.

Sadly a lot of times it is one or two cops in a street running into these situations and a firearm is the only tool that can be reliably counted on to stop the threat.

Last edited:
tragic and sad. Sounds like he was having a very hard time with his weight and was being bullied and humiliated by people because of it, coupled with mental issues and living in a broken home.

brutal to see even after death people are still mocking and humiliating him. What a pile of pathetic pieces of shit you people are.

People need to be more aware of childhood obesity and poor diet with no excercies, especially when there are obvious signs like this kid showed.

Fixed

If people are going to make jokes please at least make them funny.

had a weapon and charged cops? thats a shootin'. move along. nothing else here to discuss.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...1035?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=MPnydynews

pero15n-2-web.jpg

Happened in Wisconsin which has been making the news a lot this year. Halloween drug hand outs and other things.

The 14 yr old, 300lb, male had a butcher knife and charged at cops before getting shot. More info in article.

Mental health is getting worst and worst each passing year.
I think the cops could of handle this case differently. No disrespect to anyone on the heavy scale but he would have slow enough to taze. If he was committed to the chase, he can't outrun a cop so why didn't they tire him out?

Classic example of Darwinism in Action.

i
tragic and sad. Sounds like he was having a very hard time with his weight and was being bullied and humiliated by people because of it, coupled with mental issues and living in a broken home.

brutal to see even after death people are still mocking and humiliating him. What a pile of pathetic pieces of shit you people are.
i agree.
there is going to be more to come and it will all be treated the same way. people laughing it all off.

I have cracked jokes....but this is a way many people cope with such tragic stories...

My heart goes out to his fam.

There's likely no mental health services on that reservation. Many reservations are lacking mental health care and addiction services or they're so understaffed that it's months before you can get help.

Many mental problems are born out of poor parenting. The term mental illness creates confusion, like a mental problem is just something you catch randomly, a child's mind is highly malleable. The idea that you can just not do your job as a parent, or guardians in this case, and then just ship your kid to some psychologist that will pick up the pieces, is exactly the kind of problematic attitude. And in this case, the grandparents didn't even do that much.

Back