'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v3 - What do the Lakers have up their sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpatine

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
tumblr_mesubi6V7z1roemtpo1_5001.gif

They're getting passed over for the Bucks because Milwaukee is more 'playoff ready'. Pretty much everything you need to know.

They're getting passed over for the Bucks because Milwaukee is more 'playoff ready'. Pretty much everything you need to know.

But what about all the Championship banners and learning the game under Kobe, doesn't that mean anything to anyone?

Lakes are playing a chess game at the moment. All the pieces are in place just waiting for the right moment to CHECKMATE the league LOL! The league is collectively shaking in their boots after LA granted the 2nd meeting - SA is almost undoubtedly out of the running now.

Lakes are playing a chess game at the moment. All the pieces are in place just waiting for the right moment to CHECKMATE the league LOL! The league is collectively shaking in their boots after LA granted the 2nd meeting - SA is almost undoubtedly out of the running now.

VD has been saying this the past 2 years.

Agreed. Kooby will retire, free up a ton of cap space, and magically the free agents will come.

i couldn't write a better offseason for the lakes if i tried. don't want to jump the gun but this is looking even better than last summer

Lakers offseason is a disaster... Don't get your hopes too high Palp, Knicks haven't been stellar either.

another rebuild year for these two.

Lakers offseason is a disaster... Don't get your hopes too high Palp, Knicks haven't been stellar either.

another rebuild year for these two.

i hate to break the news to you since word still hasn't reached DR but the only move the hawks have made so far is losing carroll LMAO!!!

Agreed. Kooby will retire, free up a ton of cap space, and magically the free agents will come.

this. Kobe seems to be as adamant as AI in regards of retaining the main role.

i hate to break the news to you since word still hasn't reached DR but the only move the hawks have made so far is losing carroll LMAO!!!

LMAO! Carroll or no Carroll Ca/wks will get past the 1st round of the yoffs this year and you can book that.

Can't say the same for your Cankers lol.

15mil a year for Carroll seemed to much either way.

As more time goes by I'm thinking decandre leaves. This decision shouldn't be that difficult. At least that should give the clips room to fit durcant next year.

LMAO! Carroll or no Carroll ****s will get past the 1st round of the yoffs this year and you can book that.

Can't say the same for your Cankers lol.

****s got past the second round last year. thanks for your tacit concession that they will indeed have gotten worse LOL. a summer for the ages LMAO!!!

As more time goes by I'm thinking decandre leaves. This decision shouldn't be that difficult. At least that should give the clips room to fit durcant next year.

If Flippers get Durcant it should be illegal to have such a trio in the sport of NBA.

Would probably be the best trio of the past two decades after Bron/Wad/Bosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back