'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v4 - Lol @ Cuban

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just might be the GOAT scene in TV history, especially considering the context where Michael was just besmirched to the point of crying at his roast

I always lose it when Carell can't stop laughing when doing Oscar

I just watched this yesterday lol

[YT]sidMXgzZnB8[/YT]

not the funniest Miguel Scott moment but his laugh made me LMAO

didn't know this was the '15-16 office discussion thread LOL

we need a poll for goat sb nickname. my favorites are gunther, krillin, and of course (of course) the classic mark derp

we need a poll for goat sb nickname. my favorites are gunther, krillin, and of course (of course) the classic mark derp

shitcat and mcjizz imo

it's too bad tubb-o-shit wasted the new poll. this is why thread making should be left to the vets (ie not him) LMAO

Just make a new thread, we're still posting in this old one instead of that piece of shit Tubby created.

shitcat gonna be the winner without a doubt

I've been calling him Mike Derp, lol

Don't forget vd and blart.

I enjoy Black Anus.

tumblr_mjhqqp6vCZ1qe1x8qo4_500.gif

IWB calling BD Brokendick was the GOAT.

I gotta give it up to Playatine and BD when it comes to the nicknames

Just looked up who came up with Kayak Kyle and it was actually bigglesworth who added the kayak to his name lmfao

I came up with Karate Kyle which I think is >> than Kayak Kyle since it involved his username but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back