15 minute documentary about the wonderful benefits of Muay Thai

Them Bones

White Belt
Reaction score

Has anyone seen this one? I kinda get the feeling that it was made by some virtue signaling c*** who heard that kids in some country far, far away were being kicked, punched, kneed and elbowed in the head while the adults cheered and gambled.. and decided to make a documentary about it without bothering to look into why certain things are the way that they are in Thailand.
One yt comment even says that the narrator even translates wrong.. not sure if that's true or not.

Has anyone seen this one? I kinda get the feeling that it was made by some virtue signaling c*** who heard that kids in some country far, far away were being kicked, punched, kneed and elbowed in the head while the adults cheered and gambled.. and decided to make a documentary about it without bothering to look into why certain things are the way that they are in Thailand.
One yt comment even says that the narrator even translates wrong.. not sure if that's true or not.

I contacted the US copyright office about your user name. Get you legal affairs in order and I will see you in court.

source.gif

Oowba.gif

PREPARE.

whoever made that has no heart, those boys will not live in shame like the narrator. they are warriors, gladiators.

How is that even possible? Gambling is illegal in the kingdom.

Poor children. They basically got no choice.

Back