15 minutes of Ramon Dekkers Pad Training

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
nearly 15 minutes of dekkers training on pads. Took all the clips i could find and edited them into one....enjoy.

Will hitting the pads or heavy bag with shins like that close off the growth plates, and stunt your growth?

I took part in striking arts when a teen for a little bit, and I did that. I ended up being ad 5'9" manlet. I feel so bad. At least I am taller than my parents though.

Will hitting the pads or heavy bag with shins like that close off the growth plates, and stunt your growth?

I took part in striking arts when a teen for a little bit, and I did that. I ended up being ad 5'9" manlet. I feel so bad. At least I am taller than my parents though.

no it wont

I heard that by simply rubbing the growth plates will cause it to close though.

who told you that? A doctor? if it came from anyone else other than a Doctor, i wouldnt take it seriously. Im not a Dr either, however I am a nurse, and if you ask me, it wont. But the best thing to do would be to ask you Dr if your that worried about it. The main thing affecting height is genetics. My understanding of banging your shins on the bag causes microfractures, which heal over, thus making the bone denser...its much the similar fashion as building muscle (micro tears and regrowth).

who told you that? A doctor? if it came from anyone else other than a Doctor, i wouldnt take it seriously. Im not a Dr either, however I am a nurse, and if you ask me, it wont. But the best thing to do would be to ask you Dr if your that worried about it. The main thing affecting height is genetics. My understanding of banging your shins on the bag causes microfractures, which heal over, thus making the bone denser...its much the similar fashion as building muscle (micro tears and regrowth).

If the growth plates heal over, then doesnt it mean closing the growth plates up?

If the growth plates heal over, then doesnt it mean closing the growth plates up?

Sorry dude, I really dont have any more information to provide. If you are that worried about it I suggest you ask your Doctor, this way you will have a correct answer thats not based off bro science or a nurses opinion.

The growth plates on are the top and bottom of the bones, not the front on the shin where you are making impact... I'm not a doctor tho.

So I guess jumping inhibits growth then by that logic?

Height has to do with genetics...

Yes that does make sense. Jumping compresses your body a lot, yet basketball players and volleyball players are tall.

LOL, I use to play a lot of street ball, and volley ball in gym class thinking it will make me taller because all the other people who played are.

I heard that by simply rubbing the growth plates will cause it to close though.

Im sorry man just chalk it up to shit genetics i guess. you could grab one of those old school torture devices that stretch you i heard its a new technique to add some inches

Apparently excessive masturbation also stunts your growth! I’m 6’ 1” so don’t believe everything you hear!

@j123 listen to this manlet
Yeah I've been jacking off since I was in my momma's womb and I'm a 6'5 sherdogger. Jacking off excessively prevented manlet-spinocellular degeneration.

but srs, how did a thread that should've went to the direction of "Just bang" go to talking about manlets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back