170 and 185 PFL Quarter and Semi Finals | Two Fights In One Night: Oct 20th

Looks like PFL is the most underrated and overlooked promotion today, got to check it out.
I've really enjoyed it, all the title fights will be on NYE in NY, all for $1 million each.

It's replaced Bellator of old for me, there is plenty of room for a real tournament format in MMA and PFL are bringing it

Just hoping they have the finance to keep it up

I've really enjoyed it, all the title fights will be on NYE in NY, all for $1 million each.

It's replaced Bellator of old for me, there is plenty of room for a real tournament format in MMA and PFL are bringing it

Just hoping they have the finance to keep it up
I agree and hope it succeed, I'm missing the old Bellator format.

I disagree there's been major issues. It's been fun so far. I think the format will most shine this saturday with the fighters on that card.
The only issue they had was tavares had to fight twice after losing the 1st one. Other than that everyone has been able to continue so far. The fights were awesome live last weekend and the pacing was excellent. One fight after another with almost no down time other than between the facebook and nbcsn switch.

Im really liking PFL a lot. O'connel winning twice and with that KO was the highlight of the night for sure. They even give you a pamphlet of the bracket with a pen so you can make your choices and fill them in as the night goes on. The ufc charges for their promo shit at their events, kinda scummy.

Looks like PFL is the most underrated and overlooked promotion today, got to check it out.

PFL is easily the second best organization along with ACB. Fighters from all over the world. They just have a weak marketing and promotion game and that's a damn shame.

Back