19 year old girl gets head stuck in truck's tail-pipe, requires Fire dept.'s help

View attachment 393811
I know what you mean, I see things like this all the time. Usually with a nice big set of truck nuts and the glass pack mufflers I posted before. The worst part is they are usually driven by over privileged teens that race them in and out of traffic, every once in awhile you'll see on flipped. Also a lot of them tend to have a full size US flag or confederate flag on a flagpole in the bed. Always nice to be driving and all a sudden the flag snaps off and goes fluttering over the windshield.
images
Yeah there must be a law that says if you have a seriously lifted truck, you must also adorn it with flags and or decals.

'I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said, 'No, I'm just glad you're OK. Don't worry about it',' she said.

'He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that. I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful.'

images

this is what I'm talking about, add to that a tailpipe that flares out like a trumpet and it'll definitely wake up your neighbors.
Point the pipes out the side or down towards the pavement for maximum doucheness.

'I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said, 'No, I'm just glad you're OK. Don't worry about it',' she said.

'He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that. I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful.'

You think the driver got some tailpipe action out of this as well?

You think the driver got some tailpipe action out of this as well?
I'm thinking he's just a simp who didnt have the heart to make her pay for the damage she caused because she's a female.

Back