2 fighters have referenced Conor’s children situation

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So Paulie and Conor got into another little twitter beef and Paulie mentioned something that caught my eye. Paulie references that Conor has had 2 kids since they last sparred in August of 2017.

How many kids does Conor have? I don’t think he’s referring to both children being with Dee because as far as I know he only has Conor Jr right now. Also, this reminds me of right before Conor fought Eddie.

If you go to around 33:45 of that press conference Eddie says:

"The big announcement is ... he's having two kids and his girlfriend isn't having twins."

Why would Eddie say that? And then you throw along the fact that Paulie said something along the same lines. Is it possible Conor has another kid that he’s keeping under cover for now?

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...c-205-announcement-children-father-dee-devlin

Conor does have 2 children. People don't want to talk about it because his life is hectic. But he does. Eddie and Paulie both knew the truth.

But to be fair..Conor is nice to his 2 children. Here he is lifting them both up and playing with them:

2742.jpg

Conor been livin Paulies head rent free. Sad little guido he is.

The second child is Artem you goofs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back