2 fighters have referenced Conor’s children situation

So Paulie and Conor got into another little twitter beef and Paulie mentioned something that caught my eye. Paulie references that Conor has had 2 kids since they last sparred in August of 2017.

How many kids does Conor have? I don’t think he’s referring to both children being with Dee because as far as I know he only has Conor Jr right now. Also, this reminds me of right before Conor fought Eddie.

If you go to around 33:45 of that press conference Eddie says:

"The big announcement is ... he's having two kids and his girlfriend isn't having twins."

Why would Eddie say that? And then you throw along the fact that Paulie said something along the same lines. Is it possible Conor has another kid that he’s keeping under cover for now?

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...c-205-announcement-children-father-dee-devlin

well his wife is pregnant now

My dude is rich as fuck, he can fly around on private jets impregnating bitches all he wants lol, why not, he's got the $$ to cover it. Jon Jones has kids outside of his relationship too... as long as you don't "marry" your main girl then its not technically "cheating" in their minds. Personally I'd rather be the bastard to a guy worth 100$ mil then grow up in the hood\trailer park

Back