2 showers a day too much?

O

Overtures

I have this OCD thing where I can't leave the house without showering or go to bed without showering.

Anyone else do this?

NOT
tumblr_mdjs8tGNfz1qaho1po4_r1_250.gif

Yea - I shower at least 2x per day.
Morning - best way to start the day after sex.
After Gym - no brainer.
Before bed - increases chances of sex with the wife who is a germaphobe ...lol and I've gotten so used to it that it just feels good even if I know I'm not gonna get laid.

Shower after morning workout.
Shower after lunch workout.
Bath in the evening for a bit of a relax.

Not every day, of course. But most.

Before bed - increases chances of sex with the wife who is a germaphobe ...lol and I've gotten so used to it that it just feels good even if I know I'm not gonna get laid.

High-5! Vanilla or not, I do rather prefer when we’ve both had a bit of a wash and pamper before I make sweet love to her various orifices.

I shower before work - how is this not a given for anyone (and yes you do stink you non-showering scumbags)

I either workout or train sometime during the day so 2nd shower is another given - or the odd time I get lucky and have sex with something other than my hand.

Even on a rest day I will shower before bed.

2 is good.

I shower a minimum of twice a day. Even if I don't do shit all day, I shower in the morning and before bed. Since I've started walking, I shower after a long walk too. So, 3 times a day.

i do it sometimes because taking a shower before sleeping is relaxing

Looks like I shouldn't give a fuck about my shower habits, then.

Two or three.
Is normal.

I'm not getting into my bed with hours and hours of Manhattan dust on me.

Yea - I shower at least 2x per day.
Morning - best way to start the day after sex.
After Gym - no brainer.

We get it bro, you get the sex.
Don't throw it in our faces.

before work
during work (work has a shower for some reason)
immediately after getting home
5 minutes before going out for dinner
bring shampoo and wash hair in the mens bathroom sink while at dinner
post-dinner, take off my shirt, stand in the rain with a dove bar for at least 5 minutes and re-wash my armpits/neck
pre-bed bath (1-2 hour soak in epsom salts - get a good pore rinse)
If I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I'll do another soak in the tub, but this one 3-4 hours or until I have to wake up for my pre-work shower

My uncle announced to everyone at our Christmas gathering that he has to take a shower immediately after every shit that he takes.. He brought it up himself and was proud of it. He also has a very wealthy wife from North Korea though and it's part of the culture I guess?? They shower after every shit, or at least the wealthy do.

That is some strong OCD. His wife didn't come up for Christmas so he's basically trained and has to do it no matter what. He stayed at my Grandparents house and took like at least 5 showers per day for the 6 day's he stayed.

Shower after morning workout.
Shower after lunch workout.
Bath in the evening for a bit of a relax.

Not every day, of course. But most.

2 workouts a day? Wtf you some pro or got tons of free time? Or want to be pro?

I sometimes take 2x shower. Like if I do morning or day workout and then go do something around city and say I walk a lot and it hot outside I shower again.

Back