2 showers a day too much?

Sometimes i take a shower in the morning just to help me wake up a bit.

Coming home from work, u have to if you work blue collar jobs

I have to shower before I go to sleep. I dont necessarily shower every morning but sometimes I take two or three showers a day depending on how many times I worked out that day.

Yes.

Dat BJJ is a hell of a drug.

I have this OCD thing where I can't leave the house without showering or go to bed without showering.

Anyone else do this?

See.... Long before what is happening in South Africa I have always, always been very respectful of our lifesource....water, H20, Aqua. Something you clearly dont appreciate... I wont come down on you too hard. But it is happening in South Africa. It is going to happen in other places, and what you are doing is incredibly selfish and would be in the planets best interest to stop. I will stop here and say shame on you, get the fuck over yourself.

That would make me feel like all my natural oils have been crustified. I hate that feeling of crusty.

Depends what you're doing.

I take as many as 3 - before work, after work, after training.

Once a day before bed. Sometimes 2 if something hurts and I plan to heat &ice

Scientists say once a week is sufficient. Showering too much is not healthy

Anyone drink beer in the shower?

Also. Sitting down or laying down during the shower is a great feeling

Some watermelon on a hot summer day in the shower is great as well.

I should shower before i go to bed too,but im lazy

I usually shower once a day and that is usually after I get home from work and eat. I'll shower a bit after that. If its my day off I'll usually shower twice since in the morning I usually go cycling so I come home a bit sweaty and shower and shampoo then at night but just regular shower and no shampoo

I have this OCD thing where I can't leave the house without showering or go to bed without showering.

Anyone else do this?
Here in Thailand most people take 2 showers a day. It's a hot country. In fact, for me the official time winter is over here is when I start taking 2 showers a day again.

As for taking 2 showers a day in a "normal weather" country, I don't find that excessive. Once in the morning, once at night...why not. More than 2 - hmmmm....yeah, excessive.

Scientists say once a week is sufficient. Showering too much is not healthy

Yea we are not supposed to be killing the bacteria on our skin with harsh chemical soaps

Not fat or from Europe so don't smell like the fermentation process by default. Shower when needed.

Back