2 showers a day too much?

{<doc}

giphy.gif

try it next time!

I love the grown ass men here who shower once a day before bed like toddlers. Or kids in 3rd grade

I shower first thing in the morning, I don't understand why anybody wouldn't. I've seen guys on here say first thing do is roll out of bed smoke a joint then go to work, you guys stink.

Then I shower a second time if I workout or if I'm going out in the evening.

I like to marinate in my own filth for about a week.

My stink smells good.

We have a dude at work who showers once a week and it is awful being anywhere close to him. It is vomit inducing smell all the time. Like a Rumble punch to the face it hits you as soon as he gets close. We had to move him as far away from other employees as possible because everyone complains about it. His whole cubicle area reeks for hours after he leaves. I don't understand this way of life at ALL.

We have a dude at work who showers once a week and it is awful being anywhere close to him. It is vomit inducing smell all the time. Like a Rumble punch to the face it hits you as soon as he gets close. We had to move him as far away from other employees as possible because everyone complains about it. His whole cubicle area reeks for hours after he leaves. I don't understand this way of life at ALL.

That's our natural musk. Chicks are organically drawn to it.

Its too much imo. Honestly, you arent even supposed to shower every day

That's our natural musk. Chicks are organically drawn to it.

Yeah don't think it works that way for this dude. I have been here for 8 years and as far as I know he has never had a girlfriend or partner. He lived alone until this year when his elderly dad moved in so he could help take care him.

I bath once per 4th day. Im 37 with the skin quality of a 15 year old

I have this OCD thing where I can't leave the house without showering or go to bed without showering.

Anyone else do this?

That's a lot of showering. Once a day is a good amount for most people. I shower every morning. If I go to the gym or do something that makes me really sweaty then I'll take a 5 minute shower.

Back