2 things to make UFC get back on the right track.

DaWrassler007

Yellow Card
@Brown
Reaction score
What would those 2 things be?
Opinions, facts?
Keep'em coming lads!!

Throw in a submission wrestling match every now and again? Less events. Co-promotion.

1- less events
2- Start giving your stars/potential stars favorable match ups.

Celebrity deathmatches, get rid of USADA, etc etc you know the drill

Get oil/jelly wrestling as intermission entertainment between fights.

Having rankings = next title fights.

Much more money invested in getting elite talent from other MA's to switch to MMA as used to be the case pre UFC monopoly. You can bang on about the growth in the sport income wise but if little of this goes towards building up talent as was the case under Zuffa most of the time then the sports talent pool will stagnate and even decline as were seeing in higher weightclasses.

Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva.

Both packed to the gills with broke-dick pills.

More stacked cards - less watered down cards

Move WMMA to their own separate cards.

Have a bit more dignity in the rankings/belts

Let it die a slow and painful death so it can become a niche sport and I can wear Tapout shirts again.

- Electrified cage.
- Cage reduction every 30 seconds.

Building up champions like Johnson. Making a stance that Conor McGregor is the exception, not the rule when it comes to MMA.

Get millennial's to buy content? Growing up thinking everything is free from music to movies I think is UFC's #1 problem due to how dependent they are on young male fan base.

Conor defends against Tony.
Middle weight division champ starts defending against the top contender.

Allow knees to the head of grounded opponent. Super heavyweight. Open weight tournaments. Yellow cards for no action. Better entrances. Basically bring back a little pride to UFC

Get rid of USADA. I want my UFC fighters on the roids.

Bring back Ubereem and TRT Vitor!

Lol start?
They fed Ronda to Amanda straight after holly and while she was clearly mentaly shook. The right thing to do was to feed her one or two cans. And then make her fight someone decent. Same thing with cm punk. If was the ufc I would have milked him with 3 or 4 fights vs bums. Then make him fight someone tough

1. Come up with way more than 2 things.
2. Come up with way way way way more things then you just came up with when you came up with all of the things from point 1.

Hire someone who knows about fighting to run it, like Matt Hume is doing for One.

Also hire back Goldberg.

Back