2 time Judo gold medalist, wins wmma debut.

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I’m have been a huge fan of Kayla Harrison for years. Last night she won her debut, by...you guessed it, arm-bar.

She has an amazing story. She was molested by her judo coach for years as a teen, almost quit, left judo for a bit, but came back and went on to win two Olympic gold medals. She is an absolute beast, but has a ton of work to do on her striking.

Cyborg already called her out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...yla-harrison-pfl-2-cris-cyborg-whats-next/amp

She looked good, I wonder how many fighters they can find for her at 155. I also wonder if she can make 145, in addition to seeing how she would do against better competition.

She has an amazing story. She was molested by her judo coach for years as a teen, almost quit, left judo for a bit, but came back and went on to win two Olympic gold medals.

That bastard.

She looked good, I wonder how many fighters they can find for her at 155. I also wonder if she can make 145, in addition to seeing how she would do against better competition.

Next rowdy rousey?

They fed her a can. Britney was 2 - 4 going into that fight. Way to soon to know how good Kayla will be until she actually fights someone good.

women's judo means she can really throw a sandwich together

Based on what I saw Thursday night, I'd be surprised if 145 is a problem. Was really looking forward to seeing her, a bit disappointed that she didn't really get hit. The story about sparring with Nunes was nice but I need to see how she reacts to getting cracked.

This grill is thick af. Would let her squeeze my head between her thighs.

i doubt it. her list weight is 165 she is huge. so much muscle. interesting facial bone structure too.

t imbalance or horse flesh....

Judo is legit as hell, I wish more Judokas could successfully transfer over to MMA. Its a beautiful art

Kayla-Harrison-says-MMA-helped-her-deal-with-post-judo-%E2%80%98depression%E2%80%99.png

women's judo means she can really throw a sandwich together
The fact someone like you still thinks shit like this is funny, is all anyone needs to know about the type person you are. I hope you're not stupid enough to raise children. Especially daughters.

They fed her a can. Britney was 2 - 4 going into that fight. Way to soon to know how good Kayla will be until she actually fights someone good.
Her ground game was supposed to be good though, Fight 2 Win champion

The fact someone like you still thinks shit like this is funny, is all anyone needs to know about the type person you are. I hope you're not stupid enough to raise children. Especially daughters.

You sound like you do laundry in your household

If he does I bet his daughters would be able to make a blinding sandwich, great linage of sandwich making........

I’m have been a huge fan of Kayla Harrison for years. Last night she won her debut, by...you guessed it, arm-bar.

She has an amazing story. She was molested by her judo coach for years as a teen, almost quit, left judo for a bit, but came back and went on to win two Olympic gold medals. She is an absolute beast, but has a ton of work to do on her striking.

Cyborg already called her out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...yla-harrison-pfl-2-cris-cyborg-whats-next/amp
Damn, her coach was a disgusting piece of shit.... Hate hearing about that. Women come to martial arts to get empowered and learn to defend themselves, and some douche molests them.

Back