Elections 20 000 Republicans just voted a Nazi through the primaries

Give it 20 - 30 years. A guy like this will breeze his way to the GOP presidential nomination.

Lol dude , you are literaly sounding emotional

dmania-not-upvote-me-lv50sqa.gif
Nice save.

<YeahOKJen>

Maybe if you addressed the thread topic rather than play whataboutism you would fare better .
What more is there to say? I said it's no surprise that people would vote for someone without looking into it much, especially when he's running unopposed and they don't have a choice to make anyway, and I also said getting a phone bot calling him a Nazi probably isn't going to stop anybody from voting because the accusation has been watered down and isn't really taken seriously anymore. I also pointed to another clear example of voters not looking into a candidate at all to support the claim that many people vote for party and don't bother looking into the candidate to see if it's someone they should actually support. The posts you "liked" itt actually had nothing at all to do with the topic, so it's a little tough to take you seriously when you pretend to care about staying on topic or wanted some actual discussion.

Again, the guy wasn't endorsed by his party and didn't beat anybody, so how exactly was this discussion supposed to go?

Some of you seem surprised, I aint.

Just got done watching Tucker complain about people in america not sounding "American."

And how he feels like an outcast when he cant understand the language of other people's conversation.

Tell that bitch to move to el paso.

Great, we have a lot of mentally ill criminals in this country you dolts can run for future elections. HOW ABOUT NEITHER NAZIS NOR THE MENTALLY ILL?! Are you fucking stupid and think you have to pick one or the other?

This is the most repulsive thing I've heard on Sherdog in a long time. Words cannot express what a POS I think you are. Literal scum.

This is the most repulsive thing I've heard on Sherdog in a long time. Words cannot express what a POS I think you are. Literal scum.

It's insane that the people saying "if you have depression or bipolar you can't be in office" went and willingly voted for Trump. It's so ironic it hurts.

That hurts coming from a fucking degenerate who just defended a guy for stealing campaign funds because you like his party. Good luck in life.

<DisgustingHHH>

Do I think the 20k are nazis? No. I think it really shows the lack of knowledge of voters who just show up to the polls and vote their tribe.

When he'd the only name on the ballot it's not even voting your tribe

Is anyone else surpised that it's actually a real Nazi this time?

For once they got it right lol.

That hurts coming from a fucking degenerate who just defended a guy for stealing campaign funds because you like his party. Good luck in life.

<DisgustingHHH>

I never did that in any capacity. And I made a point of telling you that. But when asked how you could equate suffering from mental illness to being a Nazi you had quite a sick diatribe waiting to come out. You are a sick POS. Literal scum.

I never did that in any capacity. And I made a point of telling you that. But when asked how you could equate suffering from mental illness to being a Nazi you had quite a sick diatribe waiting to come out. You are a sick POS. Literal scum.
You're coming unraveled again. Makes sense you would take such offense to someone thinking lawmakers should be at least fairly level-headed and of sound mind. I guess that hit close to home for you. You sure as fuck don't seem like a happy person, so I hope you get your condition sorted out.

Last edited:
I think this boils down to voters not being informed about the candidates’ positions! They made a poll during the election in Sweden in 2006 and 55% of the respondents didn’t know which party/parties that currently ruled in Sweden.

Back