Elections 20 000 Republicans just voted a Nazi through the primaries

You mean "Anti-Fascists"? They're whole purpose is to prevent authoritarian groups from having a platform. Literally the exact opposite of what you are trying to paint them as.
Not going to say their model citizens or anything, but they are absolutely not authoritarian.

LOL.

People voting straight ticket are racist now

People voting straight ticket are racist now
It's not a straight ticket state. But yeah a lot of his votes probably came from people who didn't know he was a Nazi. A lot of them also came from people who knew.

Make your case.

No thanks mate. You're mentally ill. But I suppose you can ask yourself if any of those anti-fascists are raging voluntarists, and come to your own mental gymnastic conclusions from there.

That doesn't mean that they think Trump & co. are decent people either.

Nope, that's true. But it definitely means they know full well Trump & others they accuse of being Nazis, aren't really Nazis. The end.

You're patting yourself on the back for proving that Trump is not a literal Nazi and I'm the pathetic one? Gotcha.

<LikeReally5>

No. I was pointing out that leftists don't actually believe Trump is a Nazi, but they still call him one. You're so stupid. lol

No thanks mate. You're mentally ill. But I suppose you can ask yourself if any of those anti-fascists are raging voluntarists, and come to your own mental gymnastic conclusions from there.
You really need help making the distinction between Anti-fa and actual Facist Authoritarian groups? I'm wondering if you can even accurately describe what the goals of Anti-fa actually are.

<LikeReally5>

No. I was pointing out that leftists don't actually believe Trump is a Nazi, but they still call him one. You're so stupid. lol
You don't understand what hyperbole is but I'm the stupid one? Gotcha.

You don't understand what hyperbole is but I'm the stupid one? Gotcha.

Calling someone a Nazi is libellous. In a court of law, claiming your comment was simple 'hyperbole' is not gonna cut it dude. Sorry.

Bottom line: leftists are dumb as fuck and their own words prove them wrong all the time. LOL

Calling someone a Nazi is libellous. In a court of law, claiming your comment was simple 'hyperbole' is not gonna cut it dude. Sorry.
It would easily cut it for a figure as public as the POTUS.

And it's not libelous, by definition, to call the subject of the thread a Nazi.

Pieces of shit. They aren't Nazis. When people refer to themselves as something they aren't we owe it to ourselves as a society to come together and point this out.

Yes you want to refer to yourself as a Nazi but no sorry, you are just a hateful idiot who grew up around other hateful idiots with an ideology that is not positive for American society. Think of yourself as an Nazi all you like but you probably aren't German nor do you get any affiliation with the actual group.

It's all sensationalism. They call themselves Nazis to scare Libtards but in reality these are just scared little men giving white people a bad name. Should people pushback on them? Yes. But they should be labeled as Fake Nazis not actual Nazis.
We call them neo-Nazis to differentiate them from the original Nazis.

I'm guessing the only thing worse than an unopposed Nazi winning a republican primary is an opposed Nazi winning a republican primary.
Which isn't even unprecedented. See David Duke in Louisiana. And this was in the 90s too.

There is no evidence whatsoever Trump is a Nazi.

I said it's libellous to call Trump a Nazi, ya moron.
I addressed Trump first, you utter Gump.

And it's not libelous to call Trump a Nazi, despite it not being true. Though if you're not from America, you might think that way, due to a lack of free speech protection.

Back