Elections 20 000 Republicans just voted a Nazi through the primaries

Is normal for Republicans.

Iowa congressman Steve King has a long history of shockingly racist remarks. And he just got re-elected.

King keeps a small version of the Confederate flag on his desk. (Never mind that Iowa was a Union state during the Civil War.) In 2008 King said that if Barack Hussein Obama won the presidency, “The radical Islamists, the al Qaeda ... would be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on Sept. 11 because they would declare victory in this war on terror.” He later explained that they would supposedly do so because of Obama’s middle name.

And in a 2017 interview, speaking about upcoming demographic changes whereby nonwhite Americans would surpass white Americans in population, he said, “I will predict that Hispanics and the blacks will be fighting each other before that happens.”

The day after his March 12 tweet about the ideas of Dutch anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders (which King repeatedly defended), the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer said that King was “basically a white nationalist at this point.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/28/17506880/steve-king-twitter-racism-congress-republicans

They probably don't think he is an actual Nazi because liberals have been calling every Republican in the last half century a Nazi.

"Denounced" lol. Take away the nazi label and he's the same as the rest.

Dredd, all I can say here is that considering that Sinema (TALIBAN SYMPATHIZER) over in AZ is poised to win the Arizona Senator race, I'd say this was par for the course.

Democrats showed they are insane for voting for such a woman.

and now Republicans are saying "Hey! We can be batshit-insane, too!"

And you said he was running unopposed...so let me ask you :

What does that say about the Democratic Party that they wouldn't even bother having someone...ANYONE of their own, actually challenge this Nazi? Doesn't speak well for them, that's for sure.

Dredd, all I can say here is that considering that Sinema (TALIBAN SYMPATHIZER) over in AZ is poised to win the Arizona Senator race, I'd say this was par for the course.

What does that say about the Democratic Party that they wouldn't even bother having someone...ANYONE of their own, actually challenge this Nazi? Doesn't speak well for them, that's for sure.

Why are you on a political discussion board when you're too stupid to know what a primary is?

Why are you on a political discussion board when you don't know what a primary is? Sorry for the insult. My immaturity showed as always.

I know what a Primary is. I thought that when you said he was running unopposed, it was a Republican vs Democrat but without the Democrat.

So I stand corrected.

And I accept your "apology". o_O

You have the memory of a goldfish if you think Republicans are just now getting crazy. I hear that Harding gentleman is going to be our next president!!

I know what a Primary is. I thought that when you said he was running unopposed, it was a Republican vs Democrat but without the Democrat.

So I stand corrected.

And I accept your "apology". o_O

"Sorry for the insult. My immaturity showed as always."

What is the correct way for me to address an idiot messaging me with completely untruthful bullshit and who then gets shittier when it's pointed out that he's too stupid to even read the OP?

Last edited:
I addressed Trump first, you utter Gump.

The "subject of the thread" is not Trump you MORON.

And it's not libelous to call Trump a Nazi, despite it not being true. Though if you're not from America, you might think that way, due to a lack of free speech protection.

You can easily be taken to court in the USA for calling someone a Nazi, because it's an attempt to destroy someone's reputation i.e. libel.

Back