20 hyenas attack a lion

Did I stumble in to a time warp to two weeks ago?

<Dylan>

i love that little bro out sesh when the second lion comes and they start nuzzling their heads together like, 'i got yo back man' and 'thanks for being there for me bro'.

Did I stumble in to a time warp to two weeks ago?

<Dylan>
no. @Madmick posted a different video, this one is clearly much newer you can tell the quality of the video.

but that other video is dope 'he who greets with fire' or something was what the narrator said the lions name was lol.

no. @Madmick posted a different video, this one is clearly much newer you can tell the quality of the video.

but that other video is dope 'he who greets with fire' or something was what the narrator said the lions name was lol.
Nope. It’s literally the same video in the opening post of the @Madmick thread. The Eternal Enemies clip featuring Ntwadumela was posted much later in the thread.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...nds-20-hyenas-why-they-call-him-king.3873269/
Coincidentally enough, I just posted about the Eternal Enemies documentary in the Jim Miller thread. Glitch in the matrix.

Last twenty seconds of that vid...

NFSA-Brokeback.png

Last twenty seconds of that vid...

NFSA-Brokeback.png
That's because of all the ways to go out the lions don't want it to be to some bitch ass hyenas who are trying to get in behind him to bite the balls off him and then let him bleed out before they eat him.

The Lions like ' you didn't just save my life bro, you saved my balls'.

This is like 20 tough guy face tattoos guys trying to fuck with someone then the buddies friend shows up and face tattoos guys scatter.

Back