Media 20 punch combo from holloway v ortega

Guy, a brain dead Ortega tags Holloway 3 times in the TS' gif lol

and he was not even remotely phased. lmao

so he got hit a few times so what. Go out in the rain u gonna get wet.

Conors only "real" Ko was against Aldo and we all seen what Max did to him.

Twice

Conors only "real" Ko was against Aldo and we all seen what Max did to him.

TKO him after being down on the cards instead of KO him in 13 seconds like Conor did...? Tha fuk are you arguing?

First off Conor has to land that big shot and that ain't happening against Max he's just too slick
2oo8t6.jpg

Max would pepper him on the feet causing him to panic wrestle (nothing new) and submit him.

Your prediction is actually spot on!

you may have a future in this game, kid ;)
Diaz is bigger with more power kid. Both has volume but I don't see Max offering Conor too much danger IF the fight remains standing.

TKO him after being down on the cards instead of KO him in 13 seconds like Conor did...? Tha fuk are you arguing?

iIam arguing that is the only one punch KO Conor has. Max can take a hit and it is very unlikely that happens to him but that is Conor bois only hope.

He's not Mark Hunt. ffs

lolz

That’s not one continuous combo

Diaz is bigger with more power kid. Both has volume but I don't see Max offering Conor too much danger IF the fight remains standing.

This isn't kickboxing, kid;)

sit down

I would hope he brings an excellent sense of distance control to that fight seeing as he has a 5 inch reach disadvantage and Conor can hit him at a much greater distance than Max can hit him.

UZA6.gif

Max was 21 years old at the time. I'm telling you he is magnitudes better now. Like night and day.

I dont think max has a great style to go vs conor honestly. Conor with reach and power vs volume. Conors angles and distance control are better than Max's. I could see max taking him into the deep water but he would have to absorb some punches to do so. Conor probably takes it imo, i like both guys Just stylistically conor has the advantage.

Back