Media 20 punch combo from holloway v ortega

Would hit harder than Max. Weight classes bro. Also, I never made out Diaz was some monster KO artist.

You have no evidence Nate hits harder. He has 4 TKOs his entire career. Half of Max's wins are by TKO.

Pro tip: power has nothing to do with why the Nate/Conor fights were competive.

You have no evidence Nate hits harder. He has 4 TKOs his entire career. Half of Max's wins are by TKO.

Pro tip: power has nothing to do with why the Nate/Conor fights were competive.
are you serious. nate is several weight classes above. of course he punches harder.

Good to know fresh California strawberries are still in season.

lol just google it your self. how do you not know this anyway, i thought its common knowledge

lol iknow what happened i watched the fight

it was just another BS excuse from McQuitter and the birth of panic wrestling.

Max was 21 years old at the time. I'm telling you he is magnitudes better now. Like night and day.

Okay? Your claim was Max's distance control would cause win him the fight, which is an odd claim to make when Max has the significantly smaller reach. Max needs to get inside of Conor's reach to be able to hit him. Conor doesn't have to do the same and can hit him from distances Max cannot, and can hit him as he comes in too.

Max's problem is precisely that he needs to get inside without getting cracked, and than not get cracked while inside either. Against an accurate and hard counter puncher. Do you not see the issue in saying this would be easy?

Okay? Your claim was Max's distance control would cause win him the fight, which is an odd claim to make when Max has the significantly smaller reach. Max needs to get inside of Conor's reach to be able to hit him. Conor doesn't have to do the same and can hit him from distances Max cannot, and can hit him as he comes in too.

Max's problem is precisely that he needs to get inside without getting cracked, and than not get cracked while inside either. Against an accurate and hard counter puncher. Do you not see the issue in saying this would be easy?

Holloway is durable as fuck. He only needs to weather the storm of the first 10 minutes or so, then he would tee the fuck off on Conor.

...and since when is McGregor unhittable? He got his head snapped by repeatedly by Mendes's T-Rex arms. If anything, the guy relies heavily on his chin.

lol iknow what happened i watched the fight

it was just another BS excuse from McQuitter and the birth of panic wrestling.
So is Max not a quitter also for tapping out to a triangle in 2012?

giphy.gif
featherfisted manlets, what a joke <45>

Crazy Max is a beast idk anyone at 45 tht can take him atm only chsllenge in my mind is Khabib, Ferg ,Mcg maybe even Piorer just to avenge another loss still like to see him at 45 to get the record defenses

It's a bit odd that he didn't even think of clinching?

Back