20 Super Foods You Need To Build Muscle & Lose Fat

i buy whole ocean trout and stuff it with mushrooms, chilli, butter and fennell.. then i rub the outside down with salt and butter, wrap in in foil and bake for about 45min.... << this is basically better than anything else in the entire universe

Anyone here eat Oysters?

I don't know if Oysters help you build muscle/lose fat, but I do know they help with your testosterone building process which can contribute to muscle gain.

Does anyone know if cooked oysters give the same results as the live oysters? I love eating live raw oysters on the half shell, but they can be very expensive. The closest place to where I live sells them for about $1.50-$2.00 per shell and this place is about 30 minutes away.

i buy whole ocean trout and stuff it with mushrooms, chilli, butter and fennell.. then i rub the outside down with salt and butter, wrap in in foil and bake for about 45min.... << this is basically better than anything else in the entire universe

That sounds pretty good.
Crushed chilli flakes or freshly chopped chilli?

About what temp?

i use fresh chilli & temp at about 190C (time depends on fish size, just take it out and check it you can wrap back up and put it in if you feel its a bit raw)

I've noticed that donuts are still not on the list... it is thus rendered incomplete.

22.) Beans and legumes - black, kidney, lentils, garbanzo, etc. High in fiber, low insulin resistance, high in antioxiants

23.) Spices - basil, pepper, cinnamon, sage, dill, ginger, parsely, etc. Most nutritionally dense foods with myraid of health benefits

But why would that be superior green tea to teabag form?

Most teabags are made up of what is leftover from sorting of loose leaf tea. Loose leaf tea is graded by size, what is left over after, the smallest size, are fannings. Not only are you getting the little leftover crappy quality stuff, but there is more surface area, and thus a great loss of oils.

Edit: Wholefoods sells loose leaf tea, as would places like Trader Joe's and smaller local stores like Mustard Seed market in North Eastern Ohio. My local normal grocery store, Giant Eagle, has even started carrying a wide selection of loose leaf teas. There are also tea shops that deal is nothing but tea so check around your area.

My problem with nutrition is I'm allergic to more "good" things than I'm not. Literally most vegetables and all berries and most citrus fruits...I'm even allergic to every nut except cashews. =\

I'm taking juice and vegetable caps and various other vitamins (none of which bother me)...any suggestions on something better to compensate the fruits and veggies?

My problem with nutrition is I'm allergic to more "good" things than I'm not. Literally most vegetables and all berries and most citrus fruits...I'm even allergic to every nut except cashews. =\

I'm taking juice and vegetable caps and various other vitamins (none of which bother me)...any suggestions on something better to compensate the fruits and veggies?

Why not try building up a tolerance to these foods? I've spent the past couple of years building up an immunity to iocane powder, for example.

Why not try building up a tolerance to these foods? I've spent the past couple of years building up an immunity to iocane powder, for example.

It's hard to build up a tolerance to foods that have such a harsh effect on me. Some of them, granted, hardly effect me at all in moderation...others close my throat and some put me down for days with a crushing migraine, even with just a little bit. Not really an option that I can tell, but I'd love any suggestions. :icon_conf

Back