20-year-old Florida man claims $450 million lottery jackpot

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So there it is. A 20 year old won some $450 million jackpot.
Shane-Mister.jpg

State lottery officials said Friday that Shane Missler of Port Richey, a Tampa suburb, came forward to claim the $450 million Mega Millions grand prize, which he won in a drawing one week ago.

The Mega Millions jackpot swelled to impressive heights ahead of Missler's win, in part because of a recent rule change that makes winning the jackpot more difficult. Twenty-three drawings rolled by before Missler's ticket lined up perfectly with all five numbers plus the Mega Millions ball in the January 5 drawing.

Missler declined to pose for photos or conduct an interview, but he hinted at his plans for the money in a statement provided by the Florida lottery.

"I'm only 20, but I hope to use it to pursue a variety of passions, help my family and do some good for humanity," he said.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/news/florida-mega-millions-jackpot-winner/index.html

Appearently you cannot claim the entirety of the prize upfront but instead you could settle for a lump sum lesser than that but to him that meant $281 mil.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hopefully the herpes monkeys don't get him before he can spend the money.

White people winning the lottery. Just another day in Trump's America

Usually its an old bugger who wins. Glad to see some young blood get some of that paper/

That kid is about to drown in poon.

hopefully the herpes monkeys don't get him before he can spend the money.

He's rich bro. No more banging animals for him. He's getting dat gold digger pussy now. Still gotta be careful about the herp though

to be young...and rich.

That kid must be getting calls from thousands of people he's never even met before.
Why else would I be on hold this long?

I hope he got a Lawyer and financial counselor!

Wow. Happy for that guy, seems like a good kid.

His answer is basically what I would say

He was always my friend

If I won the lotto I'd probably be dead within a year..

Lol dick move to broadcast his identity

I'd take the lump sum and promptly disappear

Back