[2009 - A Year in Review]

liquid!

mens rea
Reaction score
2009 - A Year in Review

New Posters:
brian"taco salad eating he-man"godsen, plugchop, sdmf, obsenejester, jpmx

Lost on the batterfield:
takeahasee, erco, fedorabla, SteveR, abdominablesnoman, FATKID, Mickey's, hunto, revok, saith, HellIsForHeros

Lifting video of the Year:
Godsen’s Push Jerk passout

Most Improved Lifter
?

Poster of the Year:
?

What the hell happened in 09':

• Sherdoggers meet at the Arnold. Awkward buttsechs ensues.

• Vince storms off vowing never to return again... months later the pub’s prodigal son returns.

• Bobybuilding.com’s poster of the Year for 2008, ChaosMittens, shuns of 75% of S&P, get 32% more jakked. Now has no perceivable neck.

• Beer log! Easily the best log on the dog. The Beer Log debuts, liver’s everywhere cringe. Fatty has terrible taste.

• S&P prediction thread: GunsforGuerra schools all becoming S&P’s own version of Jordon Breen. Entering “The Barut Club” is now common S&P lexicon describing a complete and total unability to pick fights.

• Beards abound! Bacon starts Odin’s Beard thread. It is the definition of manliness, though some strange pubic hair like beards appear. Right Niagareven?
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f13/odins-beard-1084195/

Beard of the Year
beard3.jpg

• Fatty tears bicep – rehabs with hot doc – builds cyborg lifting exoskeleton - turns self into human forklift. Due to downturn in Detroit economy Fatty gets part-time holiday job unloading produce at local grocery store.

• Urban is no longer buying webbing at REI, living with his ex, or stalking coffeshop girl. Enjoyed a drink, then a few too many, met the LAPD, dried out. Rumor on the street is….urban can actually squat now.

• SocraticMethod is slowly eaten from the inside out. Wash your hands kids.

• Enright thinks about losing weight and being healthy for 2 weeks after passing out.

• Bacon becomes Bob Villa. Creates a series of DIY home movies documenting his failure as a carpenter/electrician/landscaper/plumber. Hasn’t worked out in 2 years

• Ohp contest.: Team graedy takes the prize.

• Cap'n proves that cheezburgers led to sex. Harry Potter grows a set and get strong.
• Everybody switches to 531. Boris Sheiko cries.

• Carnal has gone missing again.

• Fightsong returns to feature himself in many shirtless videos.

• Slobby Dan, Goode Anal and Kaboom rolled....and drank.

• Ronin… Strong like ox. Now has larger brood.

• Finnegan only shows up only to the graffiti the walls or mark his territory in the pub. Where are you Finn?

• Barut was still angry. Appears on local news smoking a pipe.

• Ahab is still really tall, now knows how to kill more efficiently.

• ratman graduated culinary school snd started a new log devoted almost entirely to food. Also posted pics of an ex and went through 2 gf's. Still enjoys teh buttsechs.

• Bubbleboy is now guarding Sedona's most prized treasure, Slide Rock. Drunk Arizonans beware. Still rockin the CC av *facepalm*

• DebilJr. posted on BBing.com, men and boys drooled at his abzors, but hated his advice…”lift heavy.”

• Standard got married and weak.

• The diet logs began and failed within days. Only S&Pers kept logs. Brian Godsen really likes taco salad.

• zop leaves for med school. No turtle talk this year.

• Baurt starts revolution. Lusst calls Town Hall meeting. Airing of grievances commences, but digresses into mostly of hugs, ass slaps, and groping... It’s decided more mods are needed. But who???

• Lusst reveals the history of his magic finger. Transcribes facebook chats. Becomes hero to all.
02.jpg

• bacon rode his bicycle...not so well. Here are the results.
head.jpg

• Donut proves that white men really can’t jump
leg.jpg

• Chia proves that azn’s can?

• Deadlift comp

• Mschatz runs a marathon. Fails to beat Oprah’s time.

• Road to 1500 is won by ChaosMitten. Donut crosses the finish line almost a year later. None of the other entrants are even close to finishing yet.

• TeamDragonfire busts open chin falling off a GHR

• Fennway gets ripped by EFS’s the Coach.

• Ascendent leaves S&P for BBing.com, Barut follows Asc, Asc comes back, Asc leaves again.

• SDMF likes Louie. Not criticism. Still waiting for lifting vids.

• Likkuid became a 20 year old extra-virgin mod.

• Fatty works out in tight pants. Again.

• Gordon returns. Becomes pub regular.

• Enright is modded. We discover his nickname is "blocky.” Where would they have ever come up with that name? *snickers*

• Hall of Justice opens in AZ. Zerocrew and liquid! now bosom buddies of iron.

• MatterOverMind conquers the blob.

• The burpee contest/ab log/stretching log/training women log = fail.

• Xtrainer challenges Chase to a chin competition (xtrainer gets crushed). Don't bet him. Seriously people don’t do.

• Lusst having an awesome day

11840_231610531368_667136368_4183014_6433926_n.jpg

• Seanzilla floods the “girls + squats = awesome asss thread with tranny pics. Gets bant.

• Xtrainer is modded. Xtrainer’d enters the S&P lexicon.

• Saith discovers he has shitty genetics.

• Bottled Guinness anyone? Cerntaur?

• Steakeater likes men. And Twilight.

• Zero likes junk food…..and beer.

• Bigjohn rehabs his knees. Holds down the pub.

• Diet and Thirddiaz compete in their first PL meets.

• Ath-ah-lete given proper av by Lusst

• John Lambert changes his name to a more appropriate RedneckJuijitsu.

• Easternbloc trains for delta force.

• DevilsSon fights crime on the mean streets of SanFran. Only pulls in the 700s.

• Joe Broadway likes lifting, and his right to bare arms. Gun Control debate rages after Keith starts thread about the LA Fitness shooting.

• Ghostwipe posted more pictures.

• Fedorable is Fedorable. Documents life of his weiner dogs.

• Chris H (sublam) threw down again this year.

• In the grand tradition of Klotz and Zerocrew, here is Whitelightening lookin fine. “Whatcha gonna do, with all that junk. All that junk inside your trunk.”
picture.php

• Oblivion sets record for most DezWez shaky PRs in a year.

• Corrosion may have nailed a MILF.

• Sohon... not sure, but your name reminds me of Gohon.

• Porko did something, but mostly homework and hating on Phillip Glass.

• Freeman may have taken over the mantle of nicest S&Per.

• Smashy survived a revolt over dubbings.

• The Ath-ah-lete entertains all with stories, gets hairier.

• Modena melted off the pounds by riding the snake.

• Snitz did something.

• BigJon pass out video. Then he taps some bitches.

• Mettalhead bant in the B=====D saga. Both return.

• Zero gets fatter, skinnier, weaker, stronger, and then hurts himself. The annual cycle continues. The circle is complete.

Sorry to all those not mentioned.
This list is just a beginning, so get to boys. Happy Holidays and best wishes in the New Year.

May Odin gift you with many PRs.

-liquid!

Nicely done.

Nice.

I think the deadlift compilation video deserves to be mentioned again

Don't forget to mention which team won the deadlift competition, too.

nice job - lot of time killed this year

Nicely done. War 2009!

No mention of my passout? I imagine an OHP passout is cooler, but still...

Good stuff! I can honestly say that since I started posting on S&P I have become a happier, stronger, more productive member of society. Thanks for all the lulz and inspiration in 2009.

LOL, larger brood, huh? Interesting

Well done, dude. Well fucking done.

I'll be out of town until the second week of January and will have limited computer access, so.... Here's a Christmas card from me to everyone of my S&P brethren.

Xmascard.jpg

Nothin like a good tandem stretch to loosen up teh tightness.

Back