[2009 - A Year in Review]

X-PacGuard became SteveQ.

at least i didnt make that name up when i was drunk on steel reserve

I also took 3rd out of a lot in a bjj tourney including a 26-0 (vid in my log early nov) win if you acutally want to include me for something thats not embarassing

2:30 of that clip is awesome.

He reminds me of Slap Chop Guy.

great write up :)

didn't we all get a bacon fetish this year as well?

great write up :)

didn't we all get a bacon fetish this year as well?

yeh dude bacon always has awesome stories but he hasn't been as active as before. It seems like hes been pretty bored lately, though.

lololol. I liked "Standard got married and weak."

Diet and Thirddiaz compete in their first PL meets.

There was like five other people who did as well. WL, Snitz, Apple Monarchy, squatsquatsquat, and me. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

I'm not missing, I'm just fucking busy at work, which should be over... yesterday.

Also, I just found out my name is an anagram for "emerging kill". Sweet! :icon_evil

But it's also an anagram for geek girl limn...:icon_cry2

"SDMF likes Louie. Not criticism. Still waiting for lifting vids."

He is now doing DC. I guess his westside phase is over. Expect him to come on demanding everyone do slower negatives, eat 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and expounding upon the evils of flat bench etc.

i2dw5nf19jgydvbm2s9lol3jo1_500.png

yeh dude bacon always has awesome stories but he hasn't been as active as before. It seems like hes been pretty bored lately, though.

Not that bacon. Bacon explosion bacon, and yes, 2009 was the year of the bacon explosion, I believe. That thread needs linked in here.

There was like five other people who did as well. WL, Snitz, Apple Monarchy, squatsquatsquat, and me. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

Don't forget likkuid did a meet, too.

I was one of them. It was in March.

Lol I'm on here pretty much all the time, except when I work and sleep and I didn't make the fooking list.

Lol I'm on here pretty much all the time, except when I work and sleep and I didn't make the fooking list.

If it's any consolation, your name was brought up during the Toronto S&P meet. We quickly changed the topic to Zero, though...

Back