[2009 - A Year in Review]

Flying under that radar is so un-me. Being an attention whore used to be so natural.

I think Oprah beat my time because she was on a fast course. San Francisco was probably more hilly. I WANT A REMATCH!

"SDMF likes Louie. Not criticism. Still waiting for lifting vids."

He is now doing DC. I guess his westside phase is over. Expect him to come on demanding everyone do slower negatives, eat 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and expounding upon the evils of flat bench etc.

What part of your ass did you pull that out of?

2010 - on course for 350 lb deadlift

Lol I'm on here pretty much all the time, except when I work and sleep and I didn't make the fooking list.

You need disastrous, entertaining and debauched stories to tell. Remember just like all forms of media no matter how filled with facts is still just entertainment; otherwise textbooks would make the Times bestseller list.

You need disastrous, entertaining and debauched stories to tell. Remember just like all forms of media no matter how filled with facts is still just entertainment; otherwise textbooks would make the Times bestseller list.
Word. I quit drinking so it's become a task for me to be outrageous enough to get on the list. Luckily I'm taking up killing things, and searching for a spirit animal this year. So it's likely I'll make the 2010 list for either a hunting accident, or vanishing completely.

"in 2010, urban grabbed his pipe, a fistfull of salvia, and his rifle and depopulated a national forest to have complete silence for a month long vision quest... he hasn't been heard from in 7 months."

Back