Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score

albn9.gif

Last edited:
Lol'ing hard @ this forecast. Expected as much from a low-tier analyst such as IWB.

Yea, I'm sure nobody would trade paying that one true a paltry $25M in exchange for the unprecedented financial gains they would make via having him on the team. The man is a walking $3Billion TV deal LMAO! This is why none of you would make good owners.

LMAO at calling me a low-tier analyst when I'd 21-0 you with ease. Keep ducking (have links to prove this).

Lmao at going from a GOAT rebuild thread to this debacle.

LMAO at calling me a low-tier analyst when I'd 21-0 you with ease. Keep ducking (have links to prove this).

Translation: "I have no counter argument". You don't even attempt to assail my destruction of your low-rent analysis. LMAO!

Lol at BD being listed as an analyst in that poll alongside all the real scientists. That's great stuff.

lol that's actually a pretty funneh pole idea

Sexy needs to run back to the College football thread. They like can opening posts.

Yeah, thread went from starvation level poverty to blue collar pretty quick with that.

sorry im not as delusional as BD to make up something bout how the lakers are having the GOAT offseason when their best signing was swaggy p and still have kooby

sorry im not as delusional as BD to make up something bout how the lakers are having the GOAT offseason when their best signing was swaggy p and still have kooby

albn9.gif

lol BD is so stung from the 21-0 comment that he voted for IWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back