2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v10: Dropping Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my gym to get something heavier than 120s

Pffffft....lifting.....

You're not a level until you've run a marathon

Lying ass hoe. You sound so poor, that you may be unaware what a blue chip is.

862220739.gif

Last edited:
i once saw revo pick up a single 45 lb dumbell with both hands and start deadlifting it.

champ's the guy who storms in with a hoodie and spends 10 minutes resting between each set.

I havent ran a marathon (did do a half in the Army) but did once do a 34 mile ruck march, with full body armor, weapon, Kevlar helmet and a 45 lb ruck sack. Up mountains in Germany, at 15 min mile pace. Shit was easily the worst thing ive ever done. Feet are still slightly fucked to this day...

And to top it off, we did a ten mile Battalion run two days later.

You people can talk all the shit you want but that week was terrible. So many people quit too. At least I knew I wasn't weakminded after that

champ's the guy who storms in with a hoodie and spends 10 minutes resting between each set.

No sir I've adopted the 45-60 sec rest period between sets a long time ago

I havent ran a marathon (did do a half in the Army) but did once do a 34 mile ruck march, with full body armor, weapon, Kevlar helmet and a 45 lb ruck sack. Up mountains in Germany, at 15 min mile pace. Shit was easily the worst thing ive ever done. Feet are still slightly fucked to this day...

And to top it off, we did a ten mile Battalion run two days later.

You people can talk all the shit you want but that week was terrible. So many people quit too. At least I knew I wasn't weakminded after that

I backpacked with a friend from Grand Portage, MN to Duluth, MN in 7 days. It was like 25 miles a day and was way under prepared for it. It got miserable around day 4, my knee started swelling up big and felt like it was going to buckle going down hills and mountains. The last two nights we had no energy and basically said screw the fire and went to be around 8.

I haven't met a single person who does marathons thats inetersting, athletic, or coordinated.

As for all the weight lifting chit, I'm sure everyone in this thread benches 3 hundy np.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back