>>>>2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v13: Superhero Kawhi Leonard Edition<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duran't Admits he can't palm the ball

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/235061/Durant-Admits-He-Cant-Palm-NBA-Basketball

Jesus

Can't bench press 200 pounds... can't palm a ball... dude has to be the weakest A level athlete in the NBA

If only Durant could palm a basetball like this A level athlete

BUP8nAOIIAAZAUi.jpg

He isn't palming. Typical Jcans lackluster analysis

good thing for J that bird was held back by two fatties, else bird would of fucking annihilated him

lol'ing at those stationary arm punches

lol.gif

would still drop cane tho

the late, great joey kovar. one of the all time great real world house members

I quit watching awhile ago, but I knew a smut that was later on RW Cancun. Her name is spelled like Ayiyah or some shit. Was the best friend of my ex wifes' roommate, they worked at Hooters together and were straight smuts. Used to uh accompany older guys for money, but denied ever doing shit.

She banged a few people on the show I heard, including a 3some. she was pretty grimy.

Brad is the GOAT real world cast member and it's not even close

brad_281x211.jpg

i lol'd when i saw 'the late, great' but apparently he actually is the late, great joey kovar for real. rip to the goat puncher

I quit watching awhile ago, but I knew a smut that was later on RW Cancun. Her name is spelled like Ayiyah or some shit. Was the best friend of my ex wifes' roommate, they worked at Hooters together and were straight smuts. Used to uh accompany older guys for money, but denied ever doing shit.

She banged a few people on the show I heard, including a 3some. she was pretty grimy.

May have been after my time watching. Can't recall her name.

Brad is the GOAT real world cast member and it's not even close

brad_281x211.jpg

There is only one TRUE (rw) GOAT

ct1.gif

lol anyone who watched RW Paris knows that CT is a natural beta. Ace totally alpha'd CT and Ace is a borderline manlet. Brad was a full-time ruffian in SD and could not be stopped by local police let alone housemates

Most experts agree that the RW/RR Challenges are pure fiction and not to be taken seriously. The actual RR seasons are legit glimpses into these competitor's psyches

Also I think I speak for everyone when I say CT is nothing without PEDs

That guy from real world SD (Randy I think? ) tried to sneak away during filming and come to a party at my dorm on SDSU. Cameras followed him and he dodged them and ended up banging some salute from my floor. They made those that appear on camera sign some waiver but it never appeared on the show.

W/O a shadow of a doubt the greatest cast member was David from New Orleans. Everybody remembers him killing the National Anthem after everybody hated him and wanted him out the house. Few people remember why they hated on him initially...

They called a meeting and said "you dont participate enough. And all you do is bring home girls and bang them and its really loud and it bothers us" hahaha

You fuck too good playa, sorry gotta go

sounds like a quality young lady

mtv1.jpg

Fuck who did I make an av bet with that Koobe would be shooting under 44% fg by christmass with? Bern also looking extremely skinny/unexplosive. Looking like a shade of his former self before his first year in the NBA a few months after they announce they are testing for HGH. LOL. Legacy just got LeTarnished.

When this one ends, somebody start the official (on-season) thread so I can sticky it with tomorrow night's season tip-off. Thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back