- 2014 NBA offseason thread, v1: The LeTears Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMouse

Now you enter...the shredder
Banned
Reaction score
I think after finals performance, there might be some major changes. For some reason I see melo replacing wade. Wade just isnt the same as he was. They preserved him most of the season for post season but yet couldnt deliver. Oden, beasley, decent pick ups but such as waste of space on the team, they could be on their way out as well.

Stop using Bosh so much as a spot up shooting stretch 4 for starters.

Big 3 stays. Wade is not going anywhere despite what anybody says (me thinks). If not then Bosh is gone. Not Wade. Their bench will get a major overhaul though. I mean theyre just coming off a Finals series loss. It's not like they lost to the Pacers in the conference finals like some people thought.

Their bench should definitely improve in the off season. Wad and Bosh will both take pay cuts to free up cap space.

Lebron is going back to Cleveland to team up with Irving + no. 1 draft pick, or go to Chicago to team up with Rose + Melo.

He wouldn't dare going to the west AKA the big leagues.

franchise will dissolve. this is the last time you see the cHeat in an nba arena. Juice becomes a janitor at staples

Lebron leaves. Wade and bosh return. They will be .500 next season

Who are you talking about?

The Lakers according to their fans after getting rid off coward they would go to the finals. I disagreed with their assessment, but their much closer to the situation then I am, so i took their word. Also, the Nash and Coward experiment was complete disaster, they did mange to sneak into the playoffs that year.

Lebron is gone. The rest doesn't really matter, does it?

The Lakers according to their fans after getting rid off coward they would go to the finals. I disagreed with their assessment, but their much closer to the situation then I am, so i took their word. Also, the Nash and Coward experiment was complete disaster, they did mange to sneak into the playoffs that year.

TBF, Kaman was supposed to be the key to that GOAT rebuild and Pringles didn't use him much. BD's rec team coach would have had them in the WCF.

Carmelo anthony!!!

Big four baby.

He can theoretically sign so if that happens I'm getting one court side at least next season.

They need Boosh to try and space the floor so LeBronson and D-cline wade can slash.

I get it, but that only works if Bosh is effective from long range and in my opinion he's just not. For every one of those corner three's he hits, he'll brick like 2 or 3 more. They just waste possessions going to him for that corner 3 so much.

Melon wouldn't dare join this squad of losers.

Who's that dude with the retarded fade on your AV? Oh wait, isn't he the one riding on the coattails of the new generation of players.

Once Melo signs with the Heat then that old geyser might consider retiring lest he'd get posterized every time down the court next year.

I'm calling it next year. It's staying in the East.

Last edited:
Who's that dude with the retarded fade on your AV? Oh wait, isn't he the one riding on the coattails of the new generation of players.

Once Melo signs with the Heat then that old geyser might consider retiring lest he'd be get posterized every time down the court next year.

I'm calling it next year. It's staying in the East.

duncan, aka "the oldest geyser in the world".

geyser-california-old-faithful.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back