- 2014 NBA offseason thread, v1: The LeTears Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if Lakes wind up with embiid and juice when this is all said and done.

It was never impossible at that point. Just them agreeing to take pay cuts and deal with no bench for a year. Ny can't free up the money.

They also had the same agent at the time. They don't now.

Bern has already opted out. Faust is going to be pissed if Bern doesn't stay in Miami.

Bern has already opted out. Faust is going to be pissed if Bern doesn't stay in Miami.

Doubt it. He was a Clenland fan before Juice moved. Like the majority of cHeat "fans", he will simply move on and root for whatever team the known steroid user winds up on.

I use my eyes. My eyes say Kobe is a has been that could barely make the playoffs without a big man and road the coattails of his Slave/sex master Shaq to 3 chips. Give Bern a prime Shaq and Phil Jackson and he would be undefeated in the playoffs. You Kobe fans are a joke.

GraciousRedBetafish.gif

I use my eyes. My eyes say Kobe is a has been that could barely make the playoffs without a big man and road the coattails of his Slave/sex master Shaq to 3 chips. Give Bern a prime Shaq and Phil Jackson and he would be undefeated in the playoffs. You Kobe fans are a joke.

Oh my.

Barely make the playoffs? The man is a 5x NBA champ (8x if you APR), there's nothing you can say about the GOATs playoff achievements (much higher level than the known steroid user).

Anyways, "Bern" was given a prime Snaq and still couldn't convert. I guess you didn't watch basketball in those days. At the end of the day you are a fan of the game, which is fine. The problem is that you're talking to someone whose not only an aficionado, but a historian of the game. My suggestion would be to sit back, stop making a fool of yourself after hitting that "reply button", and soak up the wealth of the knowledge I have to offer.

You see, unlike the One True who was able to 2-peat without a single HOFer in his lineup, we have learned that the known steroid user needs at least 3 other HOF'ers in his lineup along with red-line dosages in order to win rings. Even the rings he won with 3 HOF'ers have been heavily disputed / asterisked.

BD just imagine if the Kooby didn't rape the Lakes with his latest contract. They'd actually be legit players, if not the favorites, to sign both Bern and Melo.

Oh well I'm sure paying Kooby a ridiculous salary is worth it LMAO

if lebron leaves i'll be real curious to see how heat fans treat him. shit is still kinda crazy to me, if he leaves another team just cause they got greased in the finals then he can say goodbye to his legacy.

BD just imagine if the Kooby didn't rape the Lakes with his latest contract. They'd actually be legit players, if not the favorites, to sign both Bern and Melo.

Meh. The more I think about it, the more I believe that we should have paid the One True more. Lower everyone else's salaries in order to give him more to get him through these tough injury times.

And you're blinded if you don't think Lakes are the favorites to sign Juice or The life time loser. They are the clear favorites to sign either.

BD, will you still actually be a Lakers fan when therapist Kooby leaves/retires?

Kooby Bryant: 6 games $30,453,805
Duncan/Parker/Ginobili: 279 games $30,361,446

kg.gif

This is hilarious because it's true.

if lebron leaves i'll be real curious to see how heat fans treat him. shit is still kinda crazy to me, if he leaves another team just cause they got greased in the finals then he can say goodbye to his legacy.

He won't hear shit. That arena will be empty.

Why? Only reason he went there was to win titles with stellar support in Wade and Bosh. Wade and Bosh can't do the job any more and are overpaid for the next two years compared to their on-court worth, so for Lebron to win titles either means they take pay cuts for no reason, or he leaves. And Heat fans were a bunch of bandwagoners anyway, so for most it'd just be "the party's over".

Melo is going to Miami to create the super best friend team of Melo, Bron, Wade, and Bosh...Spurs in 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back