Upped Dosage Juice in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakitdown

RINGS
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With the first 2 games of the 2016 NBA FERNALS in the books this is a summary of what we know:

-FiTP is NOT a superstar you can count on in the FERNALS
-FiTP should not be the FMVP if Warios get a rigged win
-Clenland HAS NOT played to their full potential
-Clen has the best player in this series by a country mile
-Eat shit gheymond

This is where legends are born. With two throwaway games under their belt Warios now believe they are in the drivers seat and the RING is theirs for the taking. Not so fast... Enter: UPPED DOSAGE JUICE

500x1000px-LL-ee8b43f1_is-lebron-james-on-steroids-3.jpeg

JUICE IN 6

IN JUICE WE TRUST

v40KU4X.jpg

Juice gonna make me a rich man tonight

Have to keep it consistent

tumblr_nwy4edIXa91u2klrwo1_400.gif

Eat Shit SB! (Except Faust, Knuckles Bro)

I have cleveland by 25 tonight. epic choke looms

it will be closer, but barring the worst reffing ever, I still see GS taking it tonight in CLE

Juice takes the next 2. Clenland won't lose at home.

Tonight feels like the JUICE game. 45/12/7

My record is a lot better than yours, CiH.

lol It's really not. You basically just claim you're right, feel good about yourself and then end up being wrong. Fun to watch imo.

lol It's really not. You basically just claim you're right, feel good about yourself and then end up being wrong. Fun to watch imo.
You know what's fun to watch? Thinking that people actually take what you say serious here. How's it feel to be the running joke of the nba thread (aka blowslow tier).

You know what's fun to watch? Thinking that people actually take what you say serious here. How's it feel to be the running joke of the nba thread (aka blowslow tier).

How's it feel to be the joke of a joke? Feels like nothing at all, thanks for wasting my time and you're welcome for wasting yours lol.

Lol @ Richard Jefferson potentially starting a NBA Finals Game.

Lol @ Richard Jefferson potentially starting a NBA Finals Game.

hahaha. Ty Lue (a subsidiary of Lebronze) tier coaching!

No K Love, commit to a SMALLER line up... lets beat GS at small ball!

Hilarious!

Brilliant opening TS.
Gonna put some money in Cavs. Seriously Fuck those nba paid referees. Juice gonna have to put his crown tonight and pillage the wussies. Not in his town

teh nets a few years ago paid more in luxury taxes than the actual Salary Cap limit.....like double.....

good lawd, russian billionaires apparently DGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back