Team Lawson 5-12-1

West:

Last Place 11-7-0
Brian Boitano's Thugz 11-7-0
Team Chenier 10-7-1
Team Legend Tony 9-8-1
Rals Rape Monsters 7-11-0
Clam City Burglars 6-11-1

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f103/2015-16-vbookie-fantasy-hockey-league-v5-2957803/

what else are you going to do sitting on the couch drinking coffee at 6am? I assume you're halfway through War and Peace over there in whatever time zone you're in.

lmao

v6! doin big thangs!!

good job tonight, Martin. 2 Goals, 1 Save in 3 minutes with a 34.29 GAA

Wow Crosby is a lil bitch, yeah go n hit a guy while he celebrates a teammates goal...Some "superstar"

Guys are struggling with Montreals back up goalie,yet I made such bad decision getting rid of Malkin lmao

And Plekanec IS untouchable when he has Price as a teammate :cool:

Dont forget you need to check what goalies play on certain days and shit

Exactly. What happens when your guy doesn't start every game makes it WAY tougher. Geez...like come on man, this is terribly difficult.

Price has that spot reserved for him every season :icon_lol:

And they lose in a shootout, they had it 3-2 in the 3rd...Well Condon cant win them all I guess.

Penguins still find way to win while playing garbage hockey

i haven't seen too many crazy saves this season so yes so far i'd say it is

good job tonight, Martin. 2 Goals, 1 Save in 3 minutes with a 34.29 GAA

My goalies have been playing dodgeball all week as well. Then Clam strolls in on his high horse and lays down a shut out before taking his act and going home.

ugh.

all I can say is I shot Seb a pm a few days ago and we've been talking back and forth.

if anyone feels it's unfair then strike it down, I don't want any ill feelings from the regs here
Why he aint replying to my pm or email :D?

Price has that spot reserved for him every season :icon_lol:

Carter Hutton had the save of the year last year brah.

It always goes to a scrub goaltender.

CP31 is too good of a goalie to get caught out of position enough to make miracle saves.

My goalies have been playing dodgeball all week as well. Then Clam strolls in on his high horse and lays down a shut out before taking his act and going home.

ugh.

Sorry man, I told King Henrik to let in a few pity goals but he refused.

i haven't seen too many crazy saves this season so yes so far i'd say it is

I never saw the replay as I was live, but Hiller's paddle save on McDavid was pretty epic and prevented him from being on the wrong end of a humiliating highlight reel film all season. He got deeked out pretty good before the desperation kicked in.

I never saw the replay as I was live, but Hiller's paddle save on McDavid was pretty epic and prevented him from being on the wrong end of a humiliating highlight reel film all season. He got deeked out pretty good before the desperation kicked in.

just googled it and saw. poor hiller. what a terrible turnover

I'm looking for good players in exchange for bad players. Please PM me your offers.

Carter Hutton had the save of the year last year brah.

It always goes to a scrub goaltender.

CP31 is too good of a goalie to get caught out of position enough to make miracle saves.

Not this season but on topic :

carey-price-sick-save-o.gif

Ive witnessed a few doozies from a bounce off the glass....2 of them lol

Draisaitl for Kane, Kane's definitely a bad boy and nothing bad has ever come out of Germany

i know habs have owned rask/bruins recently but oh well. rolling tuuka tonight

Hanzals 9th assist tonight,0 goals....But 9 assists! :D

I'm looking for good players in exchange for bad players. Please PM me your offers.

alright cool. this works out perfect for both of us

ugh I totally forgot to check to see who the starting goalies were. No Quick :( let's go Sharks!

you're moving draisgoatl? please stand by for offers.

Niemi - 0 saves & 1 win on his first game for me. Welcome to the team!

I don't want Draisitl, but I'm going to make some fake offers to drive up his price to you

don't be hurt that Edmonton is already saying Connor who?

[YT]-B9dPlev9Lc?start=673[/YT]

At first, I thought, "13min? nah", but then...to get the real Jmac effect, you only need to watch the first minute or so, haha...wicked.

Also, Eichel live and in person tonight...should be good.

jmac has the right idea about trades.

to mohawk: o'reilly

to me: ducan

Oh totally. It was one of the few we actually 'circled' to ensure we make this year.

When you don't have Pitts circled but you do have Buffalo... that tells you there's a player you're wanting to watch.

Girgenson.

Oh totally. It was one of the few we actually 'circled' to ensure we make this year.

When you don't have Pitts circled but you do have Buffalo... that tells you there's a player you're wanting to watch.

Girgenson.

Girgenson naturally...him and Carlo Colaiacovo

Yeah but he is an adult and has a contract with Flames, surely he cant skip games for something like this?

No, his contract has a discipline clause built in where his parents can circumvent any of his contractual obligations and exercise their parental rights in order to make sure they raise little Johnny to be a successful adult.

What do you mean.

It appears that I have 5-6 less man games this week due to all of my players being scheduled to play tomorrow while yours are scheduled more evenly between the various nights this weekend.

Btw noticed my team is a cumulative -39 so far this season, so maybe it is a good thing if less of them start. lol

I was going to add Evander Kane, but he got hit by a sock tape ball and is out 7 weeks with a concussion.

No, his contract has a discipline clause built in where his parents can circumvent any of his contractual obligations and exercise their parental rights in order to make sure they raise little Johnny to be a successful adult.
Hmm okay

It appears that I have 5-6 less man games this week due to all of my players being scheduled to play tomorrow while yours are scheduled more evenly between the various nights this weekend.

Btw noticed my team is a cumulative -39 so far this season, so maybe it is a good thing if less of them start. lol

I see I see.

Well here's hoping it totally falls a part for you.

I mean good luck.

5,6 less man games may not be too bad depending on the players, especially if they're goalies since you're currently fine tuning my hide in that regard.

I was going to add Evander Kane, but he got hit by a sock tape ball and is out 7 weeks with a concussion.

He better not be, he's in my lineup tonight and I need all the help I can get to catch up to that cat stuck in a ball of string from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back