***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nathan has a better arm than Treon Harris.

Did you buy it from the school allotment or a third-party site like Stubhub?

Those are school allotment prices.

It's kinda the right thing to do in order to support the alma mater but DAMN...

First.

JR86.jpg

[YT]MKBAh-ndu3g[/YT]

The Big 12 is supposedly mandating 1 Power 5 opponent OOC for every team each year.

inb4 they all schedule Wake Forest.

The Big 12 is supposedly mandating 1 Power 5 opponent OOC for every team each year.

inb4 they all schedule Wake Forest.

lol, they'll all want Purdue and Vanderbilt as well.

Those are school allotment prices.

It's kinda the right thing to do in order to support the alma mater but DAMN...

Gotcha.

I've been to three bowl games (one as a student, two as an alum) and I've usually paid around $80 for each ticket. My student tickets for the Russell Athletic Bowl were $40 total for seats at the corner of the end zone, I've had similar seats for the Belk Bowl last year and Music City Bowl this year.

Gotcha.

I've been to three bowl games (one as a student, two as an alum) and I've usually paid around $80 for each ticket. My student tickets for the Russell Athletic Bowl were $40 total for seats at the corner of the end zone, I've had similar seats for the Belk Bowl last year and Music City Bowl this year.

Yeah, that's about how much I paid for other bowls in the past. This New Year's Six stuff is no joke though.

I guess I'll pony up. The Hermanator's new contract ain't cheap.

Peach Bowl tix are less than $20 on Stub Hub right now. Houston didn't even have a sellout last weekend for their conference title game.

That kid who won the Dr. Pepper halftime challenge looks like a Mexican Harbaugh

Yea, it's sad that we have to play that shit team.

Well it had to be the Peach since the Fiesta got stuck with the Go5 rep last year (Boise State). The other 4 bowls are either part of the CFP or have tie-ins.

Is that a championship ring?

Peach Bowl tix are less than $20 on Stub Hub right now. Houston didn't even have a sellout last weekend for their conference title game.

My school would get about $2 of that.

And yeah, no one likes getting the team outside the Power 5 but they tend to do well in these big bowl games. Boise State usually won, UCF handled mighty Baylor last year.

What a long half time.

year before last, UCF was in st pete bowl last year, I know because I was there.

Last time FSU played a team outside the power 5 in a big bowl was'12 and we beat Norther Illinois in the Orange. Looked like they didn't belong on the same field.

year before last, UCF was in st pete bowl last year, I know because I was there.

Last time FSU played a team outside the power 5 in a big bowl was'12 and we beat Norther Illinois in the Orange. Looked like they didn't belong on the same field.

NIU are cans. No history, no athletes.

Texas >>>>> Illinois

What a BS call. Should be Florida ball. Even though a 3-and-out would result.

If I see Jacob Cocker's acne one more time, I fear I'm gonna puke.

That's no worse than FSU's loss to 3-9 GT.

Their only loss of the year by 3 on the road to a UConn team that's in a bowl game. And they've got wins @Louisville, Cincy, Memphis, Navy and Temple. They're no Clemson or Ohio State, but they're a good team.

If I see Jacob Cocker's acne one more time, I fear I'm gonna puke.
I still think Jimbo trolled Saban. There's no way he almost beat out Jameis.

[YT]PmEZGVtnGws[/YT]

Verne laughs like The Count from Sesame Street.

[YT]4hzIQeIM46g[/YT]

UConn also won the conFLiCT championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back