2015 NFL Discussion v5- Manziel Already Working Magic Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was awfullllllllllllly close to PI/defensive holding right there

wtf, this thing with defenders being allowed to grab receivers around the waist is bullshit.
it's illegal contact pure and simple.
fucking holding at minimum and PI at the limit.

Seattle holding in the end-zone they get away with it every time.

fucking jared cook would have caught that

i used to think that America wasn't that racist anymore. Till my senior year State Playoff game down in Emporia, VA (fall 2000). They PI'd every play, even worse than SEA, zero calls. When my RB complained about that and facemasks, the ref (i shit you not), said "quit crying you damn N........."

i was like sunshine in Remember the Titans just wtf.........

i'm too high, the pt actually was it's awfully hard to win when you get molested on all pass plays, that separation becomes near impossible

refs are too inconsistent with these calls.
just seeming random and capricious.
and they can kill or further a drive.
which can affect the entire game.

ya, there's been mad flags today. according to Faust, Miami got killed, SD was getting flags like every other play, this game is littered w/ them. shit, let a playa play

when a game is over, it shouldn't be about penalties.
it should be about the level of play.
refs shouldn't be front page news.

Hurt my texting hand, questionable for the rest of the game

Sorry guys

They play by the "they can't call it every play", and they've ridden it to a great run of success. It's nothing new

I can't hate the players, I just hate the refs for letting it happen

Flags littering the field all day today. I had to turn off the Dallas/philly game because there was a penalty on every other play. That and it's painful to watch Sam Bradford play. Dude is terrified that he will be hit even when there isn't pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back