NCAA Wrestling

Bey's final for those of you that didn't get it on TrackWrestling:

[youtube]

Bey is the man, very exciting wrestler. He can bomb you.

I hope McKenna transfers to Ohio State to make this interesting, even though they will still not win the title.

Ok what the hell is up with the Suriano story now? Now people on themat are making it sound like he might be staying put. The fall semester needs to start so we get these questions answered.

Maybe he came to his senses and realized that a transfer to fucking Rutgers doesn't make any sense?

Somebody posted a picture of him at Reading Terminal Market.... Drexel is not in the Big 10.... Suriano to Drexel confirmed imo

Also he's into MMA and I'm pretty sure Zach Makovsky still trains at Drexel and is boys with Alverez, Edgar and GSP.

That fucked Cletus Tucker on themat is fucking hilarious. He has people arguing about whether or not Cael will suspend Suriano for no reason.

That fucked Cletus Tucker on themat is fucking hilarious. He has people arguing about whether or not Cael will suspend Suriano for no reason.
He got tbar rustled over Cael making Suriano say grace as a punishment. <36>

Speaking of tbar, if he acts like he did on the international board during the junior world championships, I could tolerate him a lot more. He was great and offered nice play by play and analysis. I have no problem with PSU fans posting on there but he gets butt hurt over everything that isn't a big deal.

He's very overzealous when it comes to Penn State. I don't mind him but I can see he he'd get annoying.

He's super annoying as a Cael fan boy and he obviously only became a "super fan" after Cael got there. He believes that Cael can do no wrong (Andrew Long situation proves otherwise). Don't get me wrong he's the best coach in the game but he's not perfect. Nobody is.

Can somebody explain how this wrestler from Egypt scored 2 points? I don't understand GR, nor do I watch it. But throwing somebody to their knees whilst being in a sprawl position and scoring 2 points... lol, what.

Can somebody explain how this wrestler from Egypt scored 2 points? I don't understand GR, nor do I watch it. But throwing somebody to their knees whilst being in a sprawl position and scoring 2 points... lol, what.

I don't watch much Greco but it seems like it's similar to that "Near Throw" or whatever the fuck they called it that Jordan Oliver scored on Zain Retherford to win the US Open

To the wrestler who applies a correct hold while standing on the mat or in the "parterre" position with three points of contact but who does not secure control by passing behind.

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/sites/default/files/media/document/wrestling_rules_10.pdf

Back