Elections 2016 Democratic National Convention

wFovN4O.gif
Holy shit this woman is fucking warped..

I seriously think Bill Clinton is going senile. It must have been all of the STD treatments.
I look at him and think his mind is done. Then he speaks and i am blown away. I think speaking well is so second nature to him that his brain ignores it and he speaks flawlessly.

Jesus Christ and you guys bitch about how I cover Trump. I actually stick to facts and detailed evidence of his shortcomings while the lot of you mouth-breathe over GIFs, talk about how you think Bill has HIV, retarded social media memes that don't speak to anything, and about a million other sentiments of sheer identity politics drivel.

This shit is pathetic. Who could ever take any of you seriously?

Jesus Christ and you guys bitch about how I cover Trump. I actually stick to facts and detailed evidence of his shortcomings while the lot of you mouth-breathe over GIFs, talk about how you think Bill has HIV, retarded social media memes that don't speak to anything, and about a million other sentiments of sheer identity politics drivel.

C'mon man, that gif is hilarious, and Bill does look a little off these days. Nobody is saying Hillary shouldn't be elected because of these factors.

C'mon man, that gif is hilarious, and Bill does look a little off these days. Nobody is saying Hillary shouldn't be elected because of these factors.

You should have posted the Hillary GIF about the above text.

Anyway. People are just having fun. Both sides are doing it (in between facts and opinions on the issues)

Speaking for myself here, I'm glad we got posters like @sodapopinski to bring some humor. This place gets blue real fast with non-stop terrorist attack/political corruption stories.

Can't even do the macarena. Easiest dance and she can't do it.

grUItW.gif

To be fair, I can't do it either. It's such a shitty dance that whenever I've been roped into doing it, feelings of great shame take over my body and it comes out some sort of a retarded dance like Elaine on Seinfeld.

tumblr_ob2b5vaSUm1s02vreo1_500.gif

I look at him and think his mind is done. Then he speaks and i am blown away. I think speaking well is so second nature to him that his brain ignores it and he speaks flawlessly.

Bill is similar to Ozzy Osbourne who was screwed up and incoherent 99 percent of the time, but for some reason he could sing perfectly when given a microphone.

This is America. If you don't like it, move to Russia.

The longer you stare at that, the funnier it gets. I don't know what's funnier, the mouth or the eyes. It's such an unnatural spasm of a reaction. I couldn't even do that if I tried .

Be honest, you tried.

The longer you stare at that, the funnier it gets. I don't know what's funnier, the mouth or the eyes. It's such an unnatural spasm of a reaction. I couldn't even do that if I tried .

I guarantee she practices this stuff in the mirror for hours on end.

If you can't beat em' join em'.

When plausible deniability, misdirection, and outright propaganda are the status quo, you are better off just posting a picture that plays the game.

Write out a thoughtful post that makes legitimate points, and it gets torn down using debate ploys enough times, and the WR turns into the land of Meme's, and mudslinging.

I get called a Bernie Bro, and respond by talking about how Clinton's voice makes me want to blow my brains out. Eye for an Eye.

Speaking for myself here, I'm glad we got posters like @sodapopinski to bring some humor. This place gets blue real fast with non-stop terrorist attack/political corruption stories.
It's not like the only thing I do is post media and memes. I engage in dialogue all the time.

The media and memes are just extra. This place would be boring af if all we did was write emotionally-driven walls of text.

Back