Elections 2016 GOP Convention Thread

What convention bump do you expect for Trump (avg 40.4 before)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why that's hard to believe. I've been getting more than enough RNC coverage from this thread and few other sites.

By consistency, you mean we should just pretend that the DNC will be just as much of a spectacle even though it almost certainly won't.
I just meant consistency with the fear mongering is all. Both sides do it heavily, just with different topics.

Dude OJ was INNOCENT
HR57tX.jpg
Was OJ not charged with a crime? News to me. I seem to remember some sort of trial.

Was OJ not charged with a crime? News to me. I seem to remember some sort of trial.
The shell game continues.

Just because Comey decided not to indict her doesn't mean she was innocent. All one has to do is take her ovaries out of his mouth and look at the evidence presented.

I just meant consistency with the fear mongering is all. Both sides do it heavily, just with different topics.

I think just thinking shrugging it off as both sides pretty disingenuous when Newt is up there riling up the crowd with fever dreams of terrorist nukes. We'll see if any of the DNC speakers can't top that. I doubt it.

Such a shame the rat has taken attention away from this speech.

The old GOP is so out of touch. All the Bush era republicans and staunch conservatives not endorsing Trump is exactly why I like him

I'm not sure why that's hard to believe. I've been getting more than enough RNC coverage from this thread and few other sites.

By consistency, you mean we should just pretend that the DNC will be just as much of a spectacle even though it almost certainly won't.
Soda is used to spectacle's. He goes to a lot of monster truck rallies and county fair's.

Don King just crashed the set of CNN yelling where is Don Lemon. I couldn't make that up.

The old GOP is so out of touch. All the Bush era republicans and staunch conservatives not endorsing Trump is exactly why I like him
Both old-school conservatism and alt-right conservatism are forms of mental illness, And nothing to be proud of.

Soda is used to spectacle's. He goes to a lot of monster truck rallies and county fair's.

Oh, look at the guy with the pro wrestlers in his av acting like he's better than a monster truck fan. Lmao.

what a psychotic political party. Party of the mentally ill.

Not sure if serious. Think my post went right over your head, chief.

Just consider how foolish it is to stop supporting somebody you believe in because somebody you don't believe in also supports him. While I'm careful not to underestimate American stupidity, I don't think we're quite this stupid. There's no way that Trump loses more republican votes than he gains by a Cruz endorsement. That leaves Independents who are apparently so easily influenced that they would be just as likely to change their vote over a bruised banana if they're going to freak out like this over aesthetics.

fuck.......I always miss the best part. Ted cruz killed his career apparently lool

Shows how little I watch CNN...never knew Lemon was:

He mentioned it...for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back